Can someone fill me in on this?

2 Likes

Merely a setback!

2 Likes

I laughed IRL; nailed it man!

1 Like

this is so dumb the original is so iconic so many unnecessary changes like this

3 Likes

Original voice actor allegedly was a groomer, so they replace the lines.

1 Like

Did they ever actually prove any of it or is this just another witch hunt again? Don’t really keep up with the reeeee mob as much these days.

5 Likes

Wikipedia isn’t even updated to include a reference to this so to quote a timeless meme: “SS or it didn’t happen”

Where are these groomer allegations? Who made them? Is it like 1 random person or are there like 30 like with Bill Cosby?

1 Like

It was actually disproven on twitter. The account that accused him went silent and locked itself.

I don’t know if he did or didn’t what was accused of.
It is just bad that just because of the rumors, the guy got axed.

These days it just take one fake twitter account and start spreading information and attacking someone just like this one happened.

1 Like

They should get Matthew McConaughey to do the voice acting for Kael’thas. :sunglasses::grin:

2 Likes

Even better!!!

1 Like

Mark Strong , James earl jones… hmmm so many options.

I mean. I flipping love JEJ!! But as Kael’thas?

Nah!

Besides, we already have a replacement.

Ibeckman!!

3 Likes

Apparently his voice has already been replaced in the data files?

Sounds good to me.

I highly doubt the average player would even notice the difference.

Let’s accuse whoever came up with the boost idea of being a groomer so it gets canceled too.

7 Likes

Really sad that a single person can make an accusation with 0 evidence and the accused is immediately “canceled” like this.

Is this what SJWs mean by “male privilege” ? Getting accused of things and having everyone immediately demonize you even though there’s no evidence of the allegations ever happening?

10 Likes

You can’t say any of that RACIST

1 Like

I’m sorry, do any of us have all the facts?

Sad that people jump to conclusions don’t you think?

Is this really the place to discuss this by people who have nothing to do with any of it?