Kael'thas Alliance Reconnections

Anyone from Bad Blood Klan lol

Anyone from my first guild Dragon Flames? I used to play a prot warrior back in the day. Looking for a few old friends; Roguelicious (Rogue who helped me start up the guild), Sweetcaress (priest), and Racdor (paladin).

Ally Rogue named Busybee. I started late Vanilla so I can’t remember my guild name sorry!

1 Like

Ein - Night Elf Warrior
Played with a guild called Winterborne. Was the first time I’d raided Molten Core. When Burning Crusade came the guild had fallen apart and I ended up leaving the server and going Horde (Never looked back) Just wondering if anyone else from that guild is still around and playing.

Hayte Gnome Warlock Fusion, Used to pvp a lot. Just wanted to see if any of the old alliance people were coming back.

Looking for people from bad blood kin or klan or legatum ignavis
I was colyn dwarf pally

Here are 3 more old Vendetta members…Me, Martel and Mentat. I think Peerless has already reached out to Martel.

Murderbot with Recon Shadow priest
Deepz was the GM

Sturdley < You Are So Dead > - Human Mage. Got a decent group from YASD returning.

Quinlana, Night Elf Hunter, from Winterborne. Still keep in touch with Anathema as well if you remember him.

Demia from Reason, NE hunter!

3 Likes

Nocte from < Reason > and < Recon > here.

6 Likes

Yanzaru/Shyx from Kinsmen

Pretty sure I was in Vendetta at one point. Probably under Gargatron or Gargs. Pally Heals.

Good old Gargs

Empire from “Redemption”. Human Mage.

Minthus from Ad Noctum, (was human) warrior.

2 Likes

Seraphiel from Reason here! Now playing with transferred Kinsmen on Aerie Peak.

2 Likes

night elf druid KRETO from vendetta

Stormdread, Pally from Blackened Heart and Frostwolf

1 Like