K/D ratio and duel W/L ratio(15Sep19)

Still doesn’t change the fact you can afk hks.

HKs that come from BGs are meaningless for bragging rights. Especially epic BGs.

1 Like

What do you suggest?

how you guys getting this info? and how you guys having this massive amount of Honor Kill? Is the HK number you guys carrying from multiple expac?

i joined in this expac so no idea about those.

you can look this up by opening up achievement tab and look at the bottom you will see statistics. Then you can look in the different sections

I think I have the achievement for 25k but that’s account-wide. I got tired of the BG grind early because in Vindication, we lost so many times unless it was AV weekend(TBC). I was a carebear, ironically, but I stopped being a carebear when my back got Swiss-cheesed up from guild politics. Totally off-topic tangent.

I figured I share this info because I’m thinking about retiring after S3. I think three expansions of hunters not being competitive overall is enough for me. Who knows? In 9.X, hunters might actually be legit gud and you’d see them everywhere. But I would beat my breast and say, “I played Hunter, MM, when IT WAS HARD,” when every Tom, Dick, Harry and their grandmothers have a geared MM.

On the record, I’m not asking for a RangeCraft, because it’d be Sniper Alley in the cities. I’m not sure Blizzard wants Stormwind to be Sarajevo 1992, despite that there was already…“ethnic cleansing” of a long-eared persuasion going on this expansion. That’s not the vision I actually want, despite that I want to see all melee nerfed in a mutual dps uptime compromise.

@Immersion There’s a statistics tab in your Achievements page in-game. I took the HK’s I got in Eastern Kingdoms and divided it by the estimated number of deaths by opposite faction.

Are those HK from this expac or multiple expac? i mean from the creation of the char

1 Like

It’s from the creation of the character and for me I made this character roughly around mid 2013. And the other monk

That’s my original monk I made at the launch of MoP

Seems like I’m the only one who has less-than-1-per dueling record.

How ironic that my K/D in open-world is close to my final Battlefield 3 K/D, but my duel W/L is comparable to Bad Company 2’s K/D. Some food for thought.

Hunter a hard thing to duel with for the last few xpacs. While ret and ww have been duel kings

2 Likes

I don’t think there is any good measure for random bgs/world pvp. ;(

2 Likes

Even within a spec if I run the SOP build , I will end up with more than 3 times the amount of KB’s in a BG than my normal IF build but I don’t think I played 3 times better

2 Likes

I joined this expac too and I have nothing close to what these guys have :sweat_smile:

Woah! Dosao showing of the shirtless look.:cowboy_hat_face:

1 Like

I like to call the cross roads Dodge city and Darkshire Tomestone.

2 Likes

Like my man Thrall … though I am not sure if he is still a shaman :man_shrugging:t4:

1 Like

Tomestone it is. You’d think flying way up high above darkshire…way beyond net range…you would be safe. That wasn’t the case as I came back to a ghost loading screen.

1 Like

Well we do know he broke the rules of the MAK’GORA and due to that at the start of legion he said that elements no longer speak to him. But with the cinematic that came out maybe hes atoned for what he had done and the elements are once again speaking to him. :man_shrugging:

Mages!!!:joy:

1 Like

He fought like a warrior in the cinematic …and he picked up Gorehowl …

1 Like