Just wondering about rating

nah that guy is legit mentally ill

pathological liar

1 Like

Right…but it’s otherwise hidden.

Wish we were crusading together

I’m not sure what your definition of hidden is but it quite literally shows your team’s MMR and the opposing team’s MMR on the scoreboard at the end of the match.

Well, at last check it doesn’t show personal, just team, and only after the end of a ranked game in that bracket, although I suppose it is supposed to be a bit of a background thing that you don’t pay much attention to.

Yeah your cr is otherwise hidden too… unless you look at the screen displaying it.

I just don’t get why the guy replied to me specifically pointing me towards “hidden” mmr when I already explained how it worked in the previous post.

2 Likes

CR is always available for reference. MMR is not.

Pedantic :roll_eyes:

1 Like

Polar bears are pink

Their hidden colour is white.

personal mmr wouldn’t be relevant anyway until there’s a 1’s bracket to q up

1 Like

Hey bro can’t q tonight sorry I know you’re 100 cr higher but I have to sit my mmr I’m pretty sure is higher than I’ve ever been in my life for when the people carrying me get back on in the eu afternoon

1 Like

The only people I’ve ever seen reference mmr are bad players trying to feel better about themselves. I’ve done it many times.

1 Like

im 1200 for life with this hunter, love it or leave it. ive changed up a few things on suggestion of a 1600player today because i CHOSE to listen. will it effect my rating? who knows? but atleast I listened and im trying. still pretty confident ill be 1200 for life. and you know what? im pretty content with that, in a regular unranked battleground im doing above par. i feel good, happy and fufilled playing at 3or4/9 conquest in unrated right now, if im 1200 in the next xpac, so be it. atleast i was there, trying, listening and having fun.

1 Like