Just want to say one thing

Ever since its introduction in WoD, I have been trying to get that Infinite Timereaver mount from Timewalking dungeons.

After all that time, I can now safely say that I have obtained it. Early Merry Christmas to me! Mainly from machinegunning dungeons as a tank blood DK but thats beside the point.

Man…rng sucks! But one of my challenges is over.

On to the next! looks at Arthas

Oh and Merry Christmas and Happy New Year to all of you!

12 Likes

Grats!!

My husband has been trying for years to get Infinite Timereaver. We spam TW when they’re up (and level new alts because super fast). I rarely loot inside dungeons because it gets mailed to you.

I open my mailbox, an Infinite Timereaver hits my bags. I ask my husband what this is, having no clue it existed. My husband’s eyes widen as he trots into the living room and screams into a pillow

Merry Christmas!

4 Likes

Two people in the same group got the swift white hawkstrider yesterday. One of them already had it and traded it to me. I’m happy about that.

3 Likes

Congrats!

1 Like

I’m pretty damn jealous.

3 Likes

WOOT WOOT!!! Merry Christmas!!!

3 Likes

Merry Christmas and happy new year :smiley:

And gratz!

2 Likes

I watched 2 friends get that mount and they’ve not played for more than 3 years now. I’ve wanted it and here I am empty handed. Sometimes I hate RNG with a burning fiery passion.

2 Likes

Congrats, OP! Merry Christmas indeed!

1 Like

What is really weird about this mount is that tons of people have it, but it’s apparently still a low drop chance. Something like 20% or more have this thing I think.

1 Like

It drops way more common from the TW raid box.

Plus it might the lowest drop mount. But it also is the mount with the most amount of attempts possible. Within 10 minutes in some dungeons you can get 4 attempts. In one day you can get like 100-200 rolls on it if you’re really dedicated.

1 Like

Grats! The only mount I’ve ever really wanted was Invisible but I can’t get it to drop in over 200 runs and I’ve seen someone post recently about 1,600 runs. WTF?

I gave up running ICC because I actually ended up hating that place even though it used to be one of my favorite raids. Recently I went back after seeing the 1.600 runs thread but still no drop and probably just going to give up on it again. I find I hate playing WoW when I constantly run ICC for Invincible and continuously don’t see it drop. I would actually only use it on one toon nowadays so not worth me stressing over it anymore.

To anyone else that got the mount/pet/cosmetic drop you’ve been trying to get for a while I say enjoy the gift and Merry Holidays. :smiley:

1 Like

Such a sham and I thought I was special cause I had that mount. I’d mount up so proudly and think I was hot stuff.

1 Like

Meh I still like mine. It’s like with the onyx serpent. Apparently it isn’t that rare anymore but I still flex it all the same lol.

1 Like

You know what a real flex is? Corehound mount! If you have that 10th anniversary event mount and survived the LFR version of Molten Core you earned that baby.

1 Like

You can run Magister’s Terrace on heroic every day with every alt you have. Same with Sethekk Halls for the raven lord mount. The Infinite Timereaver, no.

1 Like

lmao i completely understand his reaction!

1 Like