Just wanna say f*** the hordes

making lives difficult and being a c*nt. Thanks for ruining my day.

Karma will get you. i will curse you. oh wait. i m not a lock.

I tried cursing them. Doesn’t always work.

I hope your dress catches fire, mage, you have no sympathy from me. You and your mates kiting me all day, it’s not fair!

I’m stamping my feet, coward!

2 Likes

My 60 ret is in a guild called Karma. :rofl:

1 Like

Jank, maybe if you didn’t need a raid party to camp a level 39 you wouldn’t be stamping your feet so much at getting kited because you’d git gud instead. But given you’re incapable of even fighting someone 10 levels lower than you without a 5v1 advantage… lets face it, that’s not going to happen. Horde on this server are beyond pathetic.

1 Like

Eh?

I’m a fury warrior in full PVE spec and leather and I don’t have a PVP group. I get shat on.

Have a cry though. Poor mage. Most OP class in the game. Must be hard.

2 Likes

I’m pve spec too.

I’ve yet to see a single alli who doesn’t fight only when he’s outnumbering 3v1. Take another dirt nap while you’re at it, trash.

2 Likes

You’re a mage. Press frost bolt, nova, blink, gg to any melee spec.

If it goes south, block.

If it goes south again, cold snap and do everything again.

All my sympathy for mages could fit in a bag of zero point nothing litres.

1 Like

lol stromberg who’s the faction camping the outside of every instance and riding around low level questing zones in ganking packs? Who’s the faction camping every boat? Protip: it’s not the alliance. Don’t believe me? Roll an alliance toon and try get into zf/mara/brd/lbrs/ubrs/dm see how many times you have to run back from the gy to get into the instance. Usually it’s about 6.

Jank: I’m a pve mage. I don’t have ice block. I don’t have cold snap. I don’t have ice barrier. I do have nova but it’s on a long cooldown and my frostbolts don’t really slow anything very much. I’m the sterotypical squishy mage. All the advantages you listed I don’t have. Plus I’m also a girl so I’m not even very good at playing this game but I still manage to hold my own even though you outnumber us by a massive amount. Pretty sure I’ve even killed you, so save your bag of zero sympathy for yourself on your corpse run buddy.

You’re a mage talking about killing a war, must be some 1300 trash scrub.

Aww whats the matter bored camping outside BRM waiting for a level 52 to try get into an instance? Cry more nobody made you roll that class you loser.

1 Like

I’ve never seen ownsu without the 10 man zerg or the menethil scrub club so i dunno why they’re complaining

1 Like

lol i fought my way into brm yesterday morning I mostly do solo pvp but it’s hard as a pve spec mage plus also I’m a girl and you guys like camp me 5v1 because I have the audacity to kill one of you.

https://i.imgur.com/ynHCtAW.png

tell me more about all that solo pvp you do my friend (nice 15 man guild group btw, i bet that 7 honor per kill is worth it)

1 Like

Why don’t you post screenshots of you got bodied multiple times at Feathermoon flightpoint yesterday until you got on the boat and ran away?

I would if you weren’t being babysat by 3 other mages :slight_smile:

1 Like

There weren’t other mages there fighting it was just me. I killed your rogue multiple times. I fail to see how allies being in their own town at their own flight path (that you camp because you’re a loser with no life) counts as “being babysat”.