Just Unsubbed

Having fun with 10.2 and excited for the delve’s we’re getting in Warthin. The direction of wow is largely looking great so it was time to unsub from FF14.

It didn’t make sense paying $75 for FF14 when I barely play it. I only hopped on the bandwagon in SL and it wore off fairly quickly. More because I am more invested in wow than FF14 and can’t devote time to it. It’s a fine game but it wasn’t my first so it doesn’t make sense to stay subbed to only play a few minutes a week.

Moral of the story: double check your gaming finances to make sure you’re putting money spent to good use.

7 Likes

12 Likes

Bamboozled again.

2 Likes

How was your sub this much even with full retainers and premium Companion?

1 Like

Pay for endwalker, pay the monthly cost once on top of that for a few months.

Not an unreasonable suggestion of cost.

Probably not a thread that was made with intent of a reasonable discussion as opposed to baiting though.

I had a lot of fun with FF14 and ESO during shadowlands. I also loved getting most of the stuff from past expansion fairly easly and quickly, the dying or rather theming was also cool. Causual clothing, chatting, and guilds were also pretty cool. Catgirl and better dragon girls were cool (sorry blizz), but some of the animation were awkward. I don’t regret it but Metzen’s back and I am interested to see where he goes and TWW stuff.

6-month

But if they started in SL then the total would be so much more.

And that would explain it.

Welcome back. Love XIV, but it’s def in the backseat for now.

1 Like

There is no moral in this story.

Was about to ask you if I could have your gold before your WoW sub ran out, but nope. Got me good.

ah screw it, still gonna ask

can i have your gold? am poor

No you can’t have my gil.

1 Like

Can’t wait for the inevitable “I’ve unsubbed from wow and I’m going back to FF” post.

1 Like

Yeah me and the boys are on FF break until Dawntrail. I will probably play it for 2-3 months once it comes out and then come back to WoW.

Downtime in that game is like ‘quit the game’ worthy downtime.

Meanwhile I’m not actively playing WoW or FF14 because I’m too busy grinding out the new Destiny 2 season lol.

had me in the first half ngl

Ff14 has a better story. That’s the only reason I play it.

I sub to play the story and then unsub when it’s over.

1 Like

Oh yea, I’m sure you will be back when T W W comes out! See you then!

1 Like

I guess people using variations of that name are really desperate for attention. :person_facepalming: :rofl:

3 Likes

I can’t do it. 1 mmo and suplement a single player game in my rotation. I use to play 5-6 mmo’s at the same time, but its too much. Wow and bought robocop is enough for me right now.

Yeah 2 was too much to keep up with.

I think I may play some old ps1 games or something to supplement. Maybe.