Just unlocked Kul'Tiran

Was same for me and Zandalari, grinded them out, after unlocking them realized they’re lamest and most dull race on Horde, regular trolls are better.

You don’t want to be fat?

How dare you! :hot_face: <–not sure what this thing is but it looks funny

Make Kul’tirans look humongous. Females are just OK.

Best part is that they can be druids and shamans

They knew, they’re just here looking for attention.

Kul’tirans are fine, wish I had time to level mine!

1 Like

The heritage set is the only thing worthwhile about them. They had/have a cool uppercut punch but I read it was nerfed for pvp.

Honestly I was afraid this race would turn Azeroth into one big late-night Walmart trip. Thankfully, it looks like nobody else likes them either, so crisis averted.

1 Like

The heritage armor is really cool, but it’s not like you can use it with other races.

I never PvP, but punching a mob 30 feet away from me and then harpooning to it is pretty fun.

2 Likes

Really? The whole being able to punch someone seemed kind of cool

A story where it’s high king died, one of their allies suffered a genocide, and the internal struggles of one its characters is boring?

Do you enjoy the mop rehash of the horde’s story?

Fat human reskin. If your eyes didnt work the jokes on you.

My horde allied races are all stuck mid seventies right now due to A I hate natahanos, B Outland/northrend leveling sucks, C I caught burnout on the horde. Thing is horde armor looks awesome specially the orc set.

I finished my lightforged set and I love Kul’Tiras. I enjoyed leveling through zandalari and I love it still but Kul’Tiras is something special.

I only wish that you didn’t need all the zone 100% achievements on one character, that’s overkill considering you only need 2 to reach 120.