Just unlocked Kul'Tiran

I main Horde and just got my Lightforged Paladin to 110, it was a slog up until MoP then I had fun.

Very very happy with her, the heritage armour and my flail/shield I got from Kruul look amazing!

Just locking down flying this weekend before touching anymore alts.

1 Like

Ya I’m doing this with Dark Iron, waiting because of the dungeon but I did it for Kul’tirans because I was really excited about leveling one. I might do Dark Iron towards the end of expansion or if I get bored.

I’d have made a fat pally. They have all the animations set up. But blizzard in their infinite wisdom has decided pallies can’t be fat. Must be restricted to “light” weights. amirite? guys? is this thing on?

5 Likes

you clearly are taking kul’tirans wrongly, you literally have many possibilities there…

and yer issues with them are what exactly?
i am disappointed with you!

Agreed the forms are great. Im a Boomkin main. But i really wanted my rogue to be an actual pirate. oh well.

True but I am handicap and I avoid them for the most part to keep from causing un-needed drama because I am generally slower than the average peep. I had some help from some wonderful people that helped me unlock the dark iron dwarfs. I hate to burden people so I don’t generally ask for help.

I wanted a pirate rogue not Broomhilda the sea wench. NOT that i have any issue with sea wenches named Broomhilda. The customizations are just bland AF. MY IMMERSION!

1 Like

If you ever need help on Mok’Nathal or Silvermoon give me a shout

You were disappointed in something that you didn’t just expect to suck but actually knew beyond a doubt would in fact suck?

How? It didn’t suck enough? What?

1 Like

we need more options!

GET ME THE TATTOOS AND SCARS!
oh and better other things too…

2 Likes

Ya, but some of them just don’t fit the spec for the look. Like Kul"Tiran Rogues. They are big and fat, how does that work with stealth?

2 Likes

i DID NOT know the customization would be non existent.

1 Like

Im actually looking forward to making a kul tiran shaman…

2 Likes

Thank you.

i made one based of off braum from LoL :smiley:

1 Like

Yeah they do lack some customization but i love em. Most of my toons are Kul’tiran.

As someone who spent a lot of time on or near the ocean as a child they remind me of home.

2 Likes

Yeah but you could have known that had you taken like 3 seconds to look. No reason to conplain about it on the forums like youre shocked about something optional to do.

2 Likes

I actually really like them. My priest, rogue and monk are all KT. If DKs and Warlocks could be, they’d be KTs too.

I can see how some people wouldn’t like 'em, though.

3 Likes

Now there’s your new playable race a neutral half orc/human. Lol

4 Likes

The continent of Kul Tiras is far more interesting than Zandalar…

1 Like