Just to be clear

I’m going to check the activity tonight to see if Wednesday is a good day to have the wargame and as for the wargame I will cancel it if they’re taking anyone that I don’t have beef with. this wargame is supposed to be because of beef they have with me personally and I want nothing more than to beat down the people who I’ve put up with for years constantly belittling me every chance they had so if next Wednesday rolls around and we’re going against people who aren’t responsible for the relentless harassment to our members and to myself then im going to cancel the wargame and we’ll just go do rbgs

its like getting bullied, getting ripped so you can stand up to your bully, then your bully has someone else confront you in their place.

so just to be clear, if the guard sends in anyone besides the people they know im referring to then there will be no wargame we’ll go do rbgs instead. thats probably what the people prefer anyway.

the reason for this thread is so that theres less toxic backlash for when it is canceled because they know my team will beat their core very easily so theres absolutely no shot theyre going to send the people who have been talking smack

Field 10 people who hate me or else I won’t play!!

At least you’re honest that you’re scared and gonna bail. We knew he would do this though, he knows he can’t compete.

1 Like

ok dude we’ll see what yall pull up with. cower behind other people like i know you will, its a lot easier for you to talk smack than to show up and i know that from experience, ive seen it. show up without the core in the end ill still be satisfied knowing i was so much of a threat to you that you had to throw other people in front of me

Just like two other times before, you’re gonna flee before you even get to the fight.

Expected as much

wtf are you even talking about? dude whatever just go away ill probably see you next wednesday

damning evidence

i like how you guys either dont believe i went to ukraine or continue to push the narrative that i fled ukraine. left cuz i was gonna lose my job, meanwhile everyone else left cuz of the legions total disrespect of volunteers, even tho i returned after being accepted to the ukrainian special forces or whatever they were i decided not to go back to the front and especially not with those guys because of just how many professional volunteers without a death wish left that country.

there, my explanation. now go away.

lol all this talk of beef has me craving a triple from wendys

1 Like

thats not true and you know it

USA and the Guard are both guilds w good people, cant we all just get along?

1 Like