Just Testing the Waters

How is the Nightborne RP faring on MG? Would Nightborne RPers be looking for a home should we get cross-server guilds? I’m just checking and testing the waters should we get Cross-server guilds with the next expansion.

If you want me to keep my filthy Shal’dorei nose on WrA, just hollar at me. :rofl:

1 Like

There are honestly not very many Nightborne RP guilds or players. I don’t know of any Nightborne specific RP guilds but I accept them in mine, the Phoenix Legion.

Hey you! Glad to see you are still around!

Unfortunately, Horde Rp is vastly smaller than Alliance Rp, Even on WrA the main Horde Rp server as it has seen a sizable exodus to Alliance on Moonguard.

During the noble garden events first few days the horde population was around 400 +/-. But after a few days it dwindled to around 80.
I did a class search so the numbers for each were less than 50 server wide.

Sometimes the big influx is when you see players like leviathan or the CR bandits here operating in gold shire or killing alliance players in storm wind for fun.

Most of the activity is going to be guild-related. There is very little walk-up RP, which is distressing for many WrA Horde players and MG Alliance players. I just got done DMing 4 events so it’s not like nothing’s happening it’s just guild-centric.