Just Screaming into the void

Bugs after bugs after !@#$ing bugs in this patch

Constantly being stuck in combat with the necrolord assault bi weekly
Tazavesh mail boss extra action
World boss obscured add even when inside the dam square laser
Not being able to click anima power in M+
and so many other dumb BS glitch and bugs

WTF were you guys even doing for 7 months? It couldnt have been developing a good story since the Sylvanas ending is complete non sense. It definitely wasn’t the art of korthia cause that is just yellow brown crap. Not gameplay cause mindless rare farming was done 4 expansions ago in timeless isle. Wasn’t balance for sure lol

13 Likes

I would be absolutely embarrassed to say I worked on any form of development of this xpac. What a complete circus this is.

Guess ill hop on WM, relog, dance, delete a character, get the onyxia buff, or kill mythic sylvanas so this quest will register I am dragging the last piece to complete it in the stupid circle.

6 Likes

The last time you posted in the bug report forum was in February. Maybe you’re screaming into the wrong places?

3 Likes

Last I checked players paid to play the game, not do QA work.

7 Likes

I post there as often as I find bugs that haven’t been reported, they still don’t get fixed quickly if at all.
All the issues mentioned in the OP are also known ones but because of the weekend and poor QA by Blizz they won’t be addressed until Monday but probably later than that if we’re being realistic. Kinda sad for a multi-billion dollar company to release something broken and drag it’s feet about fixing it AFTER an extended wait for the release.

When I go out to dinner I’m paying to have a meal cooked and served to me. That doesn’t mean I won’t point out that the salsa verde I ordered is missing. It makes a lot more sense than fuming for the rest of the meal, then complaining all the way home to people who can’t do anything about the problem.

Bug reporting has been a thing for decades. Any sensible gamer knows this and understands its value.

2 Likes

Rhhhhhhheeeeeeeeeeeeeee

I hope you enjoy your 77 Gold for the Sylvanas kill.

1 Like

Just screaming into the void

1 Like

If I went out to dinner and the restaurant had 15 other people tell them 2 months ago they forgot the salsa verde, that would make it inexcusable for them to continue to forget it.

Not one of these bugs is new. Just because this one specific person didnt report it, does not mean it wasnt, nor should there be any expectation that they should have had to after paying for a live product.

For some reason games seem to be the only place where people rush to shift blame to the customer when the dev team is at fault.

1 Like

So you have zero idea how fixing bugs works and you are mad about it.

Read up on the process. Get enlightened, realize it’s not as easy as snapping your fingers and it’s fixed.

I understand its a process and takes time.
When I say quickly, i mean relative to fixing software issues.
If they release something in 2019 and it’s still bugged in 2021 that is simply not acceptable.
They give us zero feedback on ongoing issues and it leaves players to wonder how much, if any, of the bug reports make it over to the developers. Stuff that gets a quick fix is usually something revealed to the masses by streamers or something that is impacting the developers “vision” of the game.
If they can fix a bug with how an item works within days of it going live in the game, they can probably fix a broken NPC/quest in 4-8 weeks if they were aware and cared enough to do so.

They have left bugs to linger for far longer than even 2 years. They constantly break things with all the squishes and class revamps, etc… Then those things remain broken for years and years. People report them, multiple times, over the years but we never get an update on the issues.
It is 100% justified to hold Blizzard accountable for releasing a hot mess after an extended wait and several weeks of testing before going live.

1 Like

Babe they had almost a year for this crap. Stop defending it lmao

You can enjoy WoW and still admit that this patch is a buggy POS because Blizzard does not care about this game anymore hahahaha

3 Likes

Yeah, denial is not just a river an Egypt.

-some bumper sticker in 1995.