Just Say Nevermind to Nevermind

This guild kicks people for absolutely no reason whatsoever. No prior communication in, or out, of game first. Then, in the most cowardly of fashion, they’ll wait until you’re offline to do the deed and block you from being able to communicate back to them to find out why.

I know you must be thinking, “well you must have done something because no one is that callous”. But nope. Did nothing and yes they are. True, GM’s of guilds are entitled to kick whomever they want without cause. But there is this thing called respect and decency that these “kids” don’t get. This blatant disregard for other people’s feelings is why the world is in the shape that it’s in today.

If that’s not bad enough, this guild will greedily and selfishly trick you out your loot. Twice, I got an item from personal loot. The GM whispered me asking if I would be willing to give it to someone else and was promised that the next time it dropped for someone else that I would be awarded it by the council. I agreed. But big surprise, I never got awarded the item the next time it did drop and was rolled on. I have screenshots of it all.

Bottom line, is this tight, inner circle of friends don’t care about anyone else but themselves and are very immature. You’d do well to stay away from them.

2 Likes

That doesn’t fit the interactions I’ve had with them. I was in their guild as a casual player like 6 months back and they were nothing but kind and respectful. They even helped my wife get AOTC. I have had nothing but good interactions with members of Nevermind and they are one of the friendliest 12/12M guilds i’ve played with.