Just nerf wake of ashes down to the ground

neither I’m just realistic and not jumping on the paladin hate train XD if you look at “reliable date” paladin really isn’t that strong XD but ya an evoker saying something is OP is just plain funny

now I KNOW you’re capping

nope XD but keep using whatever excuse you want haha

So the only way a class is good is if it can kill players faster than they can press a defensive. That’s not making the class good or you good. It’s gimmicky and stupid just like Sub is and was.

1 Like

but yet people only scream and cry when it’s paladin?

bro we get it, you play ret lmao

lol bro we get it you don’t want competition XD

No? Go around the forums from before yesterday and you’ll see the common denominator being screamed about (warriors, dh’s, assassin rogues, ele shamans) and now we have ret to complain about that had their changes in for quite a while I believe, but they didn’t want to do any tuning and wanted it to go live in this bizarre busted state.

Sure, they’ve been doing some tunings, but theyre blindly changing things and not listening to any player feedback except 1 random voice at random times it feels like.

1 Like

Was doing a BG today and wake of ashes hit me for over 400K. And yes, I was in pvp gear. That needs to be fixed.

1 Like

theres like 4 different things or more op with the spec. which is why its so atrocious I literally feel like nobody tested this at all.

1 Like

do you have evidence of this because that’s hard to believe

Its funny cause you could remove wings and ret would be fine. They are killing ppl out of wings anwyay