Just lost my HC warrior in RFC

I was tanking and for some reason the troll priest didn’t heal me halfway through the dungeon. I waited for him to have 100% mana for the pull. but, he just didn’t heal me. he let me die, and the last thing I remember seeing is everyone running for the exit. I don’t know how many made it back, I know at least one other died as well. not gonna lie this is kinda bumming me out :expressionless: i think i’m gonna take a break until official HC server. sigh

4 Likes

Eyr,
F my friend.
But…….
It’s 3 hours to get to RFC :joy:
Agane!!!

5 Likes

Just asking…

But aren’t you HC players only supposed to do dungeons with other HC players?

Surprising that happened.

That is what I get for doing my own thinking.

1 Like

This is exactly why I don’t dungeon HC characters, I literally don’t trust others enough for that.

My condolences.

RIP Eyr’s warrior; was so young.

3 Likes

Yeah, I wouldn’t do Deadmines, let alone RFC. That’s prime griefer territory, a few hours time sink to grief 4 other people is a enough to make a griefer froth at the mouth in lust.

4 Likes

Never trust a HC character to people you don’t know. Better learned now than never.

7 Likes

You probably LOS’ed your healer :expressionless:

3 Likes

HC is a waste of time and sorry you lost your toon/time. Such little info but sounds deliberate.

2 Likes

Dang lol, at least it was early on.

True, could have been 58 so so, eeeeek.

and your lvl 80 warrior on wrath wasnt a waste of time? XD

8 Likes

I’ve done every dungeon so far up to RFK/Gnomer a handful of times and only have had an issue once in WC when the people I ran with were clearly new.

One person had never played before at all and we had a Warlock who I noticed never bought demon skills and their imp only had R1 Firebolt lol.

I feel for my fellow Warriors though because it can be a struggle with bad party members and we usually experience the worst of what that can entail.

F friend… that’s rough.

But… go AGANE!

3 Likes

If you’re tanking, make sure your significant other and best friend plays a healer :smiley:

2 Likes

The point of any game is to have fun. We’re all wasting our time when we have fun if you have your attitude.

1 Like

You’re really going to compare a death = delete HC toon that didn’t make it past Lv.15 to the amount of fun derived from going to 80 as a tank? … I made it past RFC and had a blast in PVE and PVP.

You HC guys will say anything in an attempt to sound witty and make a point, but the truth is once HC realms go live and your staring at a screen of ghost toons that didn’t make it to 60… think of me. This is your “I told you so”

you seem overly immature, Aivi.

Trying to dampen others is a really unhealthy and sad way to live your life. Seek out help, maybe something in life will bring you joy and then maybe you will have some respect for others.

9 Likes

Sorry you don’t like how grown ups talk. One day when you get out in the world and meet real people and not avatars in games you’ll understand.

R.I.P. lost warrior :headstone:

I decided I’m gonna get back on the horse and level a troll mage tonight :expressionless: I haven’t leveled horde much before and I’m finding the barrens very enjoyable.
but honestly, I’m not tanking in HC dungeons anymore. I don’t trust any of you enough for that. my heart is broken :broken_heart:

2 Likes