Just leave pug runs if your gear doesnt drop

Seriously, taking your ball and going home on a partially completed run with this lockout system is so petty,

Why are you in an mmo if you hate other people that much? Bring on the bots with social skills over some of these players mang.

10 Likes

Post on your main so I can ignore you OP.

10 Likes

This post kinda sounds like…

“I MUST FIND A WAY TO BE BETTER THAN YOU AND TREATED LIKE A CELEBRITY IN A VIDEO GAME BECAUSE I AM AWESOME!! BASK IN MY GREATNESS.”

Whatever makes you happy bro… I am sure your runs will be super popular with the community… right? hehe

4 Likes

Oh no, anyways. MS/OS Pugs will continue to clear the easy mode PvE in 45 minutes.

2 Likes

I exclusively PUG because my work schedule is unreliable, therefore I can’t join a guild. It’s not something I have control over, so I try to exercise some control over my PUG experience (player agency).

It’s clear that people in my situation are not considered in the SoD plans or are actively being planned against, as I am “eroding traditional social structures” by not participating in traditional guild raiding.

2 Likes

As long as it isn’t a gdkp then you do you.

2 Likes

This is why blacklist addons exist. Thanks for participating in them.

7 Likes

That’s kind of the point of discussion, the ‘you do you’ is being taken away, do you understand?

Removing player agency because they cannot sufficiently enforce botting and RMT bans.
What’s next on the chopping block of community behaviour?

3 Likes

SR 2x then MS > OS runs BiS going forward.

Have to be careful though because we’ve had pugs leave during SR run even during fast clear. Had a hunter offline after trident didn’t drop in BFD. Homie couldn’t stick around for about 10 more minutes to finish the remaining 3 bosses.

My biggest issue with SR is that towards the mid/end of a phase everyone is SRing essentially the same thing, making it a pointless and frustrating experience. If you lose the roll, you get nothing at the end of the run.
If there is no GDKP option to allow you to win the item you really want, within your control, and if you don’t win it, at least get some gold back, then I’ll just be hard ressing what i want and making my own groups, or offering attendance for key roles in exchange for a hard res.

1 Like

We’re cool with it bro. If you can find 9 ppl willing to join you more power to ya brother.

4 Likes

I’d prefer to use a GDKP system where my ‘hard res’ via bidding the highest amount rewards the other attendees with a gold split, as opposed to giving them nothing, but that option is being removed.

For me, the loot system choice is not about gold buying, but player agency and being able to target priorities effectively.

1 Like

Nope. You’re not allowed to break the rules. rule now is that gdkp is banned. So you can do whatever you want as long as it isn’t gdkp.

2 Likes

Enjoy being blacklisted and never getting runs again on any character you make that a habit on.

The classic server communities are small enough that you can get known for being a doorknob.

so i can Sell Guild/pug raid clears?

I feel like you’re being intentionally dense here, if you’re replying in bad faith just let me know so I can ignore you, cheers, anyway:

Yes, obviously, I am aware that GDKP is soon being made against TOS (as of feb 8th).
Historically, and currently, it is within TOS and until SOD has been pretty much universally accepted as part of the game. GDKPs on the Arugal classic realms were extremely popular with little to no resistance from the community.

That option of community driven behaviour (player agency) is being removed, this is happening because blizzard have failed to combat botting and RMT effectively (things which have always been against TOS but not enforced).
Legit players like me who do not break TOS at all and never will are being punished because of their lack of enforcement on different issues.

I feel like I cannot be more clear on this.

6 Likes

That’s awesome that for you it’s not about gold buying. I’ve played classic with people who have filtered thousands and thousands of dollars of botted gold through the years.

That’s cool that you aren’t buying gold. Many of the gdkp enjoyers are, and hey… I hate going 65 on the highway but it’s the dummies who can’t handle a car who ruin it for the rest of us.

That’s life unfortunately

2 Likes

Nope, if you read the blue post, you cannot do any kind of selling of items or clears for gold. Good luck acting like spoiled children who were told no though.

5 Likes

the Most players are not checking black listed players. but okay.

thats not what the post says though. Reading has always been a secret raid boss in classic, and typically a pug killer.