Just got called a racial slur for not giving someone PI

nah enhancement how it work in raid is very iffy at best. You need to be in group w/ them. So not everyone benefit on the buff.

Enhancement should be raid wide imo. Its so weird that its just a group thing. Not like the other buffs are group only things. I guess 10-20% attack speed would be too op? Or they want you to have like 2 of them in your raid?

For real, they made it raid wide back in…WotLK…not sure why they brought back that model.

1 Like

yea agree it should be but it also will be another annoying raid buff you’ll need. As it stand atm you need dh, monk, mage, priest and warrior. That’s 5 spot out of 20. They should add classes into the mix to give buff

Ehh Idk this is devs that like friction game design so it could be a silly reason.

1 Like

It used to work like that in past expansions. At some point warlocks also gave the intellect buff for example.

1 Like

the 3.14 kind.

Just imagine of our magic damage buff only worked upon those in our group. Raid leaders would be stacking us in all caster groups, meaning you would never get windfury.

What do they have to do with well…anything? People are expecting them to make some kind of difference? lol

it’ll be a nice though hahha. Imagine how nice caster will be to us

player interactions are not predictible…

ey ey EYYYY,
don’t be hating on bards. I like bards.

Report and move on.

1 Like

What’s PI?

I like to PI myself on my priest to pad the DPS meter!