Just got back and need help

I just got back after a year and need your help with the artifact weapons. I cant figure out how you upgrade the skill tree on the weapons. I am 105 Hunter and I have done alot of quest’s even finished 1 area. But the only thing that I have gotten towards upgrades are the upgrades you add to the top in those 3 slots, nothing that let’s me upgrade the skill tree. So can somone please help me by telling me how to upgrade that skill tree on the weapon

u cant , its old content .legion weapon were disable at the end of legion

1 Like

Artifact skill tree got disabled when BfA launched.

1 Like

The trees tied to artifact weapons were retired at the end of Legion. You can still upgrade their item levels with Relics, but can no longer unlock the abilities on them.

1 Like

Yeah it’s gone now :cry:

You just install the tokens now for ilvl.

Well I’m done then, screw this game it just keeps getting worse. Thanks everyone for your help

LOL done because an old irelevant content from a non curent xpac has been rendered non usable .

you give up easely

I quit before because they made leveling and dungeons to easy at legion and I was looking forward to getting 2 pets beside me with that wolf that could change but since I cant I’m done

Well, I do miss artifact weapon traits, but they’re still effective as weapons during Legion content, and you can still unlock the alternate appearances for them too.

But, you do you, fam.

unfortunate…

I still think this game was fun, but I understand it’s not everyones cup of tea.

that second pet is a talent now XD, MIGHT WANNA read your class

animal compagnion first tier talent middle row

Would it be better if he waited to find out that a lot of content from the current xpac has been rendered irrelevant?

1 Like

He’s disappointed. I might be too. There are plenty of times when I say “screw this”. lol. Then I get over it.
After the initial disappointment he may feel better. Kinda a shock in a way.

Oh…you can still get Hati. That’s the ONE thing they JUST brought back.