Just coming back to the game

As the post reads, I’m just coming back to wow after leaving at the beginning of shadowlands. looking for a solid guild and willing to play anything. I’ve been playing wow since release and raided both casually and mythic. Really open for anything. let me know

[A] Descendants of Lore is a semi-casual Alliance raiding guild on Khadgar/Alleria/Exodar/Medivh that has been around and consistently raiding since Vanilla (15 + Years). We are a small to medium sized, close-knit guild of friendly, mature players, with the majority being over the age of 30 with, jobs, families, and adult responsibilities. We are careful with recruiting so no one gets lost in the crowd and everyone has a raid spot.

We offer a laid back environment with dedicated players willing to put in the work to succeed but not at the expense of fun or sanity. We are currently:

6/10 H
10/10 N

We make a push for Heroic each expansion and sometimes dip a toe into a Mythic boss or two when we have the roster.

We raid Sundays from 4pm-8pm CST. (2-6 pm Pacific) and every other Saturday with plenty of opportunities for Mythic + throughout the week.

We are looking for mature, friendly, active, and dedicated players to join us for Shadowlands and beyond.

If you wish to raid, we expect you to come prepared (food, flasks, enchants, gems, know your class and rotation) and on time, come with a good attitude and know how to wipe with dignity and work towards progress.

We will accept anyone who would be a good fit for our guild, and can currently accommodate almost any class, but are especially looking for a Death Knight, Balance Druid, and 1 healer to round out our raid team. Also, may have room for 1 experienced raid tank for the right person. We are consistently raiding, but working to get our raid group back up to 20 people.

If you have made it past the novella, please consider us if you are looking for a fun and friendly environment with an established, long term guild that doesn’t tolerate drama. Or if you are looking for a raid experience filled with silliness and dad jokes.

Please feel free to contact me if you have any questions or wish to consider Descendants of Lore as your new home.

Battlenet: Daveta#1154
Discord: Daveta#5455

Heya! I run a casual guild that raids, M+'s, runs legacy content and hunts for mounts/pets/achievements throughout the week. Most of us are returnees enjoying the game together. We’re currently running heroic raid with normal reclears on Tuesdays. I would love to tell you more about us! bnet: TheLibrarian#11426

Hello there! awesome name btw. If you aren’t opposed to going horde, we’d love for you to check us out and see if we might be the home you’re looking for! I’ll drop my guild add below. Hope to hear back from you!

Welcome back, please see my blurb below. Would love to hear from you.

[A] [Galakrond] 9/10H - Actively Recruiting

Aegis is an adult, LGBTQ+ friendly, Alliance guild on Galakrond-US. Don’t let “adult” fool you, we’re certainly not “grown-up” by any stretch of the imagination, but we do have jobs, families, and outside responsibilities, so our approach to gaming is understanding of those things. We like to kill bosses with our friends and have a good time laughing while we do it!

Aegis currently has two set roster heroic teams, a two-night T/Th 7-10 central and a one-night Sunday at 6p central - both have consistently achieved AOTC over the past several years, both currently recruiting. We also run an open invite normal run on Saturday evenings that serves as a launching pad for new raiders, more casual players and alt experimentation. (And beverages and laughs.) We recruit players, not classes, as a rule, and strongly believe our members will have the most fun if they are playing a class that is the most fun for them. Joining the guild is not a guarantee of an immediate heroic raid spot, as the set rosters are up to the individual raid leaders, but I’m happy to put you in touch with those leaders if you want to talk that over first!

Our primary goal has always been to create a home for our members where our relationships with other players are celebrated AND our various adventuring itches are scratched, so while the guild organized activities tend to skew toward raiding and PvE content, our members enjoy a wide variety of activities, from achievements and collections to PvP and gold making. We encourage any member to start a group for the content that they enjoy and are happy to support that if we can!

If you are interested, you can let me know here or you can reach out to me (or any officer) in game. I am always on a character that starts with “Thorn” (this one being my main), or you can ask any member of the guild for me. You could also reach me through Discord: Thorn#2184.

If you are looking for a home and like to game with good people… Aegis could be the guild for you.

Not sure if you’re still looking, or interested in Going Horde, but my guild on Black Dragonflight is always looking for new members.

THE VENDING MACHINE is a small guild of friends that have been playing WoW together for the last couple of years. Whenever we’re not raiding, you will always find a couple of us on Discord casually running mythic+, leveling alts, or socializing while playing other games. We would love to fill our guild with fresh new faces that are interested in raiding and mythic+ content. Here’s some more information on the guild:

Raiding: We do that!

We are currently 9/10 Heroic SoD with our raid times being Thursday and Friday from 8:00 - 10:30 PM ET. We are hoping to get AOTC (as we did in a different guild with CN) and would love to also attempt a few mythic bosses just to see how far we get. We also enjoy alt runs in normal if you want to gear/test other characters.

Mythic+: We love running M+ content!

Most of the guild members are pushing towards or have already achieved KSM this season and are always willing to push keys. Even if you have no experience with M+, we’re happy to help you out! Dungeons are so much more fun with guildies than random PUGS.

Socializing/Other Games: We’re always online doing something!

While we are primarily a WoW guild, we all play other games too. Currently a lot of the community members are heavily invested in Phasmaphobia. We like to try and run social game nights in Discord so we can just get together, have a couple drinks if you want, and play some silly games.

If you think this sounds like the guild for you, or you just want more people to hang out with while playing WoW, feel free to toss me a message:

Bryguy#11454

Discord: BryguytheFirth#0321

Hey there! I’m from a guild on Area 52 horde. We’re an AOTC focused raiding guild. We value our community, and want to provide a long term home for all our members. We raid Fri/Sun 8-11 EST. If you’re interested I’ll leave our spill below

otherwise add me:

Bnet: Purple86#1959

Discord: Purple_86#9819

Hi there! My guild on Sargeras-US would love to have you!
We are currently pushing for AotC and after that, progging Mythic until 9.2.
Our raid days/times will be Tuesday and Thursday, 8:30pm-11:00pm (approx.) EST.
We are also recruiting PVPers and M+ players, as we push all types of high end content, and everyone is welcome!
We are a great group of close knit people, and all hang out in Discord regardless of what we’re doing.
Let me know!

Hi there!

[The Numpty Brigade] Horde side on Illidan is a newly formed guild looking to form a team ready to go when 9.2 is released.

Our planned times for raiding are Friday/Saturday 8-11PM EST and aim to be AOTC based. While we wait for 9.2 to drop, we’re always happy to help you level, run keys and raids to help you gear up and get ready to venture into new content!

If you’re interested, please message me on Discord: Ackleholic#3313.

Hey. We are starting a horde reroll guild on Area 52. We will start leveling on Friday Dec 3rd. Some people are preleveling to 10 right now. If this sounds like something you might be interested in
discord.gg/aboimination

If you are up to factionserver transferring here is our ad below. Welcome Back!

• 10/10N 9/10H is recruiting for SoD * - come help us kill Sylvannas on HEROIC!

Enshadowed - US THRALL is a semi casual adult/mature raiding guild looking for players for our raid roster. We have been around since wrath with a core of players that have been playing together for a long time.

We are also an older established guild so smaller/newer guilds looking for a merger are welcome to inquire who have stopped raiding due to attendance, unsubs, leadership etc.

We are focused on AOTC each tier and hoping to push Mythic if attendance/interest and time allow us. The Attendance boss has been an obstacle.

Raid times are Tues/Thurs 8:30-11pm EST

RAIDING NEEDS

Healers (2-3)

DPS (Many)- Would love to see Death Knight, WW Monk, Shadow Priest, Demon Hunter, Balance Druid and mage but all DPS are welcome.

TANKS (1)

MYTHIC PLUS NEEDS*

We are looking for anyone who loves to run and Push Mythic +, at any capacity we can all learn from each other and have fun at the same time! We want to build a roster again where KSM and running keys in general will not have to be pugged.

COMMUNITY NEEDS

Returning players, Mythic Plus Busters and anyone looking for a home is also welcome to join and be part of our community. We love achievements, mount farming, Rated Bg’s etc and want to bring our roster back to being able to do these things again as a guild. Anyone who loves to gather and farm mats is a bonus.

What we expect.
Players who want to join a community and be active. We are quite active in discord usually M-F and suggest to anyone joining to do the same. This is where you will see the most activity and get to know the rest of the guild.

For raiders
We do expect you to know your class, do your best and be open to constructive feedback because frankly, we all want those bosses killed.

Keep you main character up to date, current. Running Mythic Plus is encouraged and no raid logging. The last thing we want to see is raiders who are only present on raid days. We get that real life is a thing we all have one, but it you intend to raid we want people to be engaged in the process and with the rest of the raiders.

…and most importantly WANT to be part of a team. Enshadowed has been our home for over 10 years and we welcome people looking for a place to call home and make new friends. Guild hoppers trying to get the highest progression, (ya know that one guild with one boss more killed and so on) well…this is not the place for you Sad that this needs to be said but …we want invested team members.

Contact us !
Bnet: ree#1799
DISCORD: kayliee#7155

Im interested. I added you on discord