Just cancelled my sub too

Maybe you should grow a company from a small firm to a major international corporation. Then come back and tell us how it went.

Make sure you develop a perfect MMO, while you’re at it.

bye bye, none cares really.

Alliance or Horde: it hurts the game. Its not about hurting one faction, it’s that it hurts the very soul of the Classic purpose. This was supposed to be an oldschool nostalgia throwback to a classics version of the game - faction rivalry and original lore included - and this change harms that.

Why are we so obsessed with adding retail features to a classic version of the game… when Shadowlands is right there, available to play, chock full of all these QoL features you want so badly?

3 Likes

This reminds me of a colorblind person claiming that Black and white are the only colors.

Your faction is at 50% in BG wins and wpvp kills. Blizzard released the data and should transfer off your pvp server if you don’t like pvp.

1 Like

Why is wantint to play who you want to play as being a ‘meta slave’ the only solution for you is to get good.

I would be very surprised if that had any effect. I think they’d be less likely to do that than do nothing.

Listen you little… :grinning:
I want his gold, you can have his silver and copper.

Breaks are always good.

No.

It’s not that it’s “not easy” - it’s just that Blizzard’s devs are terrible. They have failed time and time again over 15 years. Instead of making Overwatch better + selling content packs … they’re making “Overwatch 2”.

Poor technical leadership - plain and simple.

Oh yeah. That’s also why their best people quit mid-career. Probably sick of their jobs at this point … working for Bobby + his half-baked terrible company. Dude. If you’re still drinking Blizzard’s Kool Aid - you’re part of the problem.

Go watch Baldy + see what he’s got to say ; because he’s right. I’ve also been saying what he’s been saying longer than he has. Why? Because leading software projects & teams is my job.

[ Oh hurr hurr hurr, guy on teh interweb lies on forumz cuz its itnerwebs eye works at taco bell tehrs no possible wai any1 culd be mour sucksesful tehn me. ]

I gain nothing from lying to random people on the internet. So, believe whatever the hell you want. “Facepalm” and “cringy” only if you are a layperson and have 0% understanding of what’s going on here with WoW & the state of the game/design. News flash, bud. Software is software. Whether it is a game or an API. There is good design, there is bad design. Flaws show through. The sources of failure are easy to identify.

This right here - WoW in its current state:

• Blizz Activision is operating WoW on a minimal budget, as in - they’ve scraped every bit of meat off the bones of WoW + have maximized profit. WoW is a cash cow on life support.

• Poor design decisions are made, and forced down the pipeline. Community complains, makes valid points. Points ignored because there is no one there to hear them.

• Quality is lacking due to antiquated engineering patterns combined with the adoption of a modern engineering pattern (CI/CD TDD). Either the modern pattern is not implemented correctly … or it simply does not exist.

• I’m not getting paid to dig into this so I really don’t care to prove my point anymore AND I have no interest in helping the Blizzard team improve with uncompensated advice. So ; whatever. Got fatal flaws right there. That’s good enough.

1 Like

Bro send me ur gold before ur playtime runs out.

if by released u mean just typed it in a message…

Where is the forum post about this?