Just cancelled my sub too

Lol

Well…bye. :rofl:

Oh man, if you’re depending on a group exodus all I say is good luck.

Boosts, purge bots griefing for 2 years, AV changes in classic to help them, Alliance base being incredibly griefable for horde in AV holiday weekend in comparison to horde never being addressed allowing snipers.
Alliance: Sleeping.jpeg

Horde can actually play the game.
Alliance: Real shot.jpeg

and funnily enough you’re that triggered that you’re throwing a baby rage temper tantrum publicly over something that hasn’t even happened yet.

Yikes dude please close your sub you need a go touch some grass.

I had just uppped for 2 more months, Wish I knew this was happening. I would of saved myself the agony. I mean, when the majority of the alliance pop changes servers after you pay for the tbc bundle and I used my boost. I regret my decision. Actiblizzard is no better than EA in my eyes. I have 0 issues playing on a pvp server, its just that the everything to the economy to the overall experience of the game goes down as people transfer over to other servers. Even the well known guilds on my server have vanished. It’s happening like last time, but at a faster pace. I honestly should of expected this.

2 Likes

I would 100% agree with you. Anyone that creates a post to highlight cancelling their account will most assuredly be back.

I like how people like you are too blind to realize the reason have these open world problems is BECAUSE of the 1+ hour queues.

If those players were in a BG getting their honor, they wouldn’t be out in the world murdering you over and over.

Logic, I know it’s hard.

1 Like

The 1 hour+ queues for PVP is the big reason why you guys had roaming horde death squads. With that small weekend of testing of horde vs horde, it helped keep the honor farming sweatlords in Org so lowbies and lv 60+ in outland could level.

On another note, it’s also your server. Faerlina, Herod and Whitemane are the sweaty, competitive and toxic af servers for NA so of course you’re gonna people who will pick horde for the PVP racials and pick the best classes to stomp ppl due to TBC being unbalanced and will camp you relentlessly because killing a dude over and over (even with lower gains per kill) nets them more honor per hour than sitting in 1 queue for 1 hour.

Idk what else I can tell you besides transferring to a PvE server or a smaller, more balanced pvp server as the answer is “PvP happened on a PVP server”.

1 Like

You’re a long time player but you quit retail a long time ago.

Yea seems 100% legit

1 Like

i want to know how instant que ruin it for alliance like please i want to hear the stupidity

1 Like

Blizz is actually considering this? rofl.

Although I guess a potential side benefit could be more people coming back to classic, so yeah, screw tbc to hell by all means!

Guys, stop. Listen. Look around. Vanilla classic is still available. Not ruined. Let’s go.

1 Like

This will NOT delete:

• Activision account and associated data
  • Call of Duty data
  • Crash Bandicoot 4: It’s About Time data

Well thank goodness for that, now that I know my priorities are protected by blizzard who know their clientele better than all else, it time time flush this sucka!

3 Likes

To be honest it’s all blizzard fault for allowing xfers to servers who had an imbalance, for not making enough servers at launch, for not putting in a faction queue, for not making BGs server only. I salute you solider and godspeed.

2 Likes

Seriously would of saved a lot of servers if they implemented this from P2 of classic. Locking off factions on servers once they pass a certain % in majority so you can only make new chars or transfers of the opposite faction.

Also Moderation/GMs as holy moly some people are unhinged and toxic af and need a lil week vacation as reporting ppl does nothing in game.

2 Likes

Bro the reason Stalagg died on the spot was all the crap Grizzly and Washed Up pulled. No joke mods would have ban hammer them into the shadow realm.

Lol the decline of retail? You mean the game that’s on 15+ years old and on its 8th expansion and STILL has millions of players?
Just cause you don’t and many others don’t like it doesn’t mean it’s dead lol. Retails got more going on community wise than classic vanilla and tbc put together.

Yeah tbc and classic were both booming, but vanilla died when tbc dropped and the tbc hype train died last week with retails 9.1 patch and the pvp change that so many players are whining about.

1 Like

Citation needed.

No one is saying its dead. Theyre just saying its not good. Cuz its not.

Its in decline - for good reason. Kinda hard to argue against it

God there’s not enough /facepalm in the multiverse for this

It’s mostly the alliance that are saying #nochanges, not the horde

Dont believe me? The entire point of this thread is for a #change so that more than half of the consumers of this game that signed up to it for PvP can actually participate instead of spending 90 minutes in a queue.

How do you not understand that this is an IMMEDIATE issue that needs addressing as not even being able to play the game in the short term will lose faaaaaaaaar more subscribers and then the issues the Alliance are facing wont be addressed anyway because blizzard won’t care enough about the game to heal it in a way that would keep everyone happy as the numbers will no longer be there to support the development.

It’s no easy fix by any means. You yourself have already said that in this quote:

“15 years and Blizzard can’t figure this stuff out yet all of a sudden their choices are “good” AFTER most of their best devs & the architects of the entire Warcraft franchise have quit working for Blizzard … because THEY KNOW IT’S BROKEN.”

In the meantime we just want to play the F!@#n game win OR lose, factions mixed or not, alliance get more honor, w/e we dont care, let us even losing every game have the ability to get 500 honor an hour instead of an average of 90 honor an hour.

1 Like

When you realize this sentence is hyperbole, you realize the rest is pure overreaction.

1 Like