Just came back..how to fix feral sounds? yuck

i havnt played feral since mop and these sounds are just awful everything sounds the same it actually hurts my ears when im raking and shredding. everything used to have such a unique sound to it what happened and is there a fix for this somehow?

1 Like

Feral sounds are fine. They sound good.

Except for the bowling ball strike of savage roar is kinda weird.

And here I thought the question was going to be about the roar/yawn.

That’s the only sound that’s ever bugged me. The rest of it is fine.

Is there still a way to delete or alter sound files within the game? I know it used to be a thing and I think that’s what the op is asking for… but I don’t know if it’s changed since cata or mop when I new about it

They changed Feral sounds in BfA. Though i like the new Savage Roar, the old sounds were just that much better. At this point i’m just glad they didn’t mess with the old Pounce sound from Rake stun. They also removed the prowl/stealth animation exclusively from us. Even my ugly angel thing from Jotungeirr has a stealth animation…

The new sounds are awful, sounds like paper ripping. I believe there is a way to get the old sounds but it’ll require you to make a macro for each skill and make it redirect the sound byte to the old files that are still in game, you’ll have to find them.