Just bring out phase 3 now

I don’t understand why people care if they’re “left behind”. If you want a game where everyone’s given time to catch up and participate in the current content, there’s BfA. It’s got all sorts of features you’d love: LFR, LFD; world quests that give you Mythic level loot.

All sorts of participation trophies.

1 Like

Nah.

Ten chars.

1 Like

My point is, you’re ignoring the fact that their “original” plan was never to emulate the content release timeline of Vanilla WoW. I even posted a video link from Ion, stating that release date for phases is flexible and the community will directly influence the schedule.

1 Like

What?? Are you blind? They said they would try and mirror the original release schedule with content releases which gives you a perfect timeline. The timeline of the original schedule. I dont understand how this can be complicated for you…

2 Likes

Nope. They never said that.

Prove me wrong. Show me a quote that says they’d release content on the same time-table as the original vanilla patch releases.

1 Like

He said they’d release content in the same ORDER as it came in Vanilla. That they would pair content together in the ORDER that made sense.

They NEVER EVER SAID that the content would arrive on the same schedule as Vanilla. You can never find a quote saying this because it was never their plan.

Case in point:

You’re selectively reading and misinterpreting what they’ve said, big time.

1 Like

As someone who realized all they really want to do is do BWL again… I agree with OP haha.

MC cool but I farmed it sooooo damn much back in vanilla and now that my raid group down to doing it in like 1.5 hours it’s kinda meh… I still have 0 gear from it… starting to hate this +1 roll thing is I always roll low lol. I am fine with them waiting for awhile still but I think BWL should be phase 2 not phase 3. I will probably not play much of phase 2 except first couple weeks to see how “crazy” world pvp gets. But as a rogue large scale pvp kinda sucks anyways so meh…

1 Like

It’s worse than that.

This is a quote from the same post:

Not even just viewing the post from a biased perspective. He’s just outright ignoring a lot of what’s in the post.

2 Likes

Yeah, just bizarre the lengths people will go to confirm their biases. If the plan was to release content at the same rate as it came out in Vanilla, that quote you just posted wouldn’t exist.

They’d know exactly when the phases would be coming out.

3 Likes

I agree. Blizzard needs to see this and make it happen otherwise I’m just gonna go back to CoD.

this is not an argument

No phase 2 until after the holidays are over. Phase 3 in the spring. Phase 4 for the summer. Phase 5 this time next year. Phase 6 to start 2021. Go outside and play.

1 Like

I dont know what the hold up is. 2 months in and we are still in Classic? Where is BC!

They want to release Phase 2 this year, so I’m guessing during the holidays. My money is that it will follow Blizzcon in November. Their primary goal prior to Phase 2 was to remove layering on all servers, and that appears to be drawing near.

1 Like

Yes it is.

1 Like

The content was released 15 years ago, re-releasing it now isn’t rushing it.

Wanting the content out now is because people rushed

:roll_eyes:

No, I want the content out now because I started WoW in 2005 along with most of the people that actually played Vanilla. This content I want released was already out when I started WoW.

I leveled with the odd battleground or two in Vanilla, I wasn’t given the opportunity for that in Classic. The sooner BG’s release, the better.

2 Likes

Yes they did say that the plans could be flexible based on how fast the people need it. After they said they would be adherring to a schedule. They only moved away from the schedule because of complainers.