Just A Few Hours Left

Just a few hours, till my subscription time is over. I logged in to cata, but didn’t really find it interesting to play. I really don’t like the talents, or glyph system. I suppose for now, I’ll let it run out. And, come back if WOTLK gets a single server.

I hope you all enjoy cata! :heart:

4 Likes

new talent trees are terrible

3 Likes

This isn’t an airport, you don’t need to announce your departure.

13 Likes

This is not an airport.

2 Likes

Can I ask what goes through your head that you feel the need to announce that you’re leaving?

3 Likes

Can’t miss ya until you leave…

:flight_departure: :airplane:

4 Likes

dear diary…

4 Likes

Don’t mind the thousands of trolls you leave behind. Have fun elsewhere!

3 Likes

I just resubbed for a month like whenever cata prepatch came out, but all I want to do is queue arena skirms and cannot.

I’ll be playing different games in my gaming time in the meantime, and I’m not sure I’ll care enough to come back if/whenever they actually do sort out arenas.

To be honest, I’m not excited at all about any of the changes and nothing about Cata makes me want to login and play. I’m surprised, because I had been looking forward to it, but I haven’t even been playing…

:woman_shrugging:

2 Likes

who asked?

3 Likes

prepatch =/= cata

2 Likes

Ill tell you, since he probably wont be honest about. He made this post hoping blizzard would see it and say, “you know what, screw it, let’s make a permanent wrath era server”.

Alas, he doesnt understand that (1) blizzard doesnt read this subforum, and (2) blizzard doesnt care.

2 Likes

But it’s a literal upgrade on the classic system???

Sometimes you just need to scream into the void.

the void is less threatening than the replies from chat ;D

like you would choose anything different anyways. 95% of players choose the same talents

2 Likes

real

10 char

1 Like

Dear Myspace…
:axe: