Just 3 dudes havin' a good time

Hi there!

So my two buddies and I are looking for a solid guild. We are all 6/8H but have been forced to endlessly recruit due to everyone quitting BFA. We are kinda sick of pugs and our guildies quitting due to factors we can’t control, so we need a new environment.

We are all in our 30s and have jobs, so realistically we want to just raid and stick to heroic content, not looking to push mythic raids atm.

All of us are ilvl 370+
I’m a DH tank, and my friends are a pally healer and hunter. I also have a 360ish arms warrior if being a tank is a problem…but i prefer to tank. If anyone is interested please hit me up here or in game on this character, thx!

4 Likes

I’d like to get some more information from you, add me on battle.net Convalesce#1260

Hi There,

We have a group that might be a great fit if DPS for everyone is an option. We have a team that raids Horde side, on Zul’jin, Wednesdays and Thursdays 8:30 to 11:30 PM Eastern. We are a have fun but get it done group. We are primarily an AotC, who dabbles in mythic once AoTC is done. We currently have AoTC and are working into mythic currently 2/8 I believe. We are looking for solid DPS to join us and we don’t have a bench. We let everyone join in and have fun giving everyone opportunity. Again, we’re full on healers and Tanks but we welcome offspecs, and need them routinely.

Also we run a lot of Mythic+ on off nights. We are not the only raid team in the guild so it makes for a well populated guild just for chatting and visiting outside of raid teams.

If you’re interested hit me up Kosh#1220 and we can share more.

I’ll start the reply with the recruitment blah blah…

Hi.
We are looking for a few good members. We are a casual guild that understands real life comes first. We do have an amazing group of people. We raid 2 nights a week (8-11 server Thurs/Fri) if you are interested in raiding. 8/8N and 5/8H. We do all the great guild things. M+, Expeditions, etc. with a drama-free atmosphere. Drama Llamas are not tolerated in this guild. We are a family friendly environment.
if you are interested in chatting, hit us up.
GM Bnet: uwlrembrme#1881
Co-GM Bnet Zix#11494

We welcome all ages (minus immature kids)
We do not have any type of requirements for logging in or running raids/groups, etc. We communicate via discord throughout the day and have many cross-realm friends that chat and run with us. Feel free to throw any questions you may have our way.
Thanks - Super (GM KotF) :slight_smile:

Hi Remeak,

Zeroes to Heroes on US-Stormrage is a community based guild that also raids. We support ten different raiding teams spanning all difficulties every day of the week. We also have a Sunday run that is specifically designed to give those without a raid team or looking to get into raiding a place to experience Uldir in a teaching environment.

More information about our great community can be found here: https://us.forums.blizzard.com/en/wow/t/zeroes-to-heroes-community-raiding-more/17755?u=lusiv%C3%A8-stormrage

and for information about our various raid teams can be found here:
https://docs.google.com/document/d/1pb8NCHPaGahBqPutT8bS0AqH9vFFbrQAzGSOmUYme9Y/edit?usp=sharing

Many of our members have found their home here, we hope you will check us out!

Hello! I’d love for you to add my battle tag so I can talk with you one on one to figure out if my guild is a great fit for you! :slight_smile: Zeeli#11944

Heya Remeak,

I think there is a good chance we could take all three of you. We normally Raid with about 13-18 people. Might try to get a few Mythic kills in, but we are too casual to do actual progression. We do Normal, then Heroic, and might be willing to try a Mythic Boss or two.

We’re trying to be a solid 20 man or so team, with back ups at every position, we are very deep in that regard, so there would be a spot for your healer. We have 2 healer right now. Myself as MW, and a Holy Priest. We have a Shammy leveling up, so a Pally would form a strong diverse team! Hunter is for sure welcome!

Our current DH Tank would like to go DPS in the next Tier… we have another DH at back up who might be willing to take the Tank spot, he’s a
very strong player, but if not, perhaps that job could fall to you… I just don’t wanna be one of those people that makes promises we might not be able to keep just to lure you into the Guild. All I can promise is that at times you would get the chance to Tank, either as a back up or on Mythics, or if a spot does open on the Raid Team, which there IS a chance.

All the leadership is over 40, we’re an 18+ Guild with no drama, and bunch of cool dudes. Maybe it would be best if we got together and spoke about things… could you be happy with DPS? Maybe being 1st back up if a Tank misses? Still be a Tank for Mythic plus if we didnt get the potential Tank spot opened up?

Here is our recruit post… please feel free to add me and we can talk things over before you make a decision!

Take care man, Ark

This link has all our info and our website address as well! :slight_smile:

1 Like

Thanks everyone, will contact some of you in game over the next day or two.

Hey there Remeak. I would love to chat with you about possibly coming to our guild on Mal’Ganis. I will leave a little blurb down below to give you an idea of who we are.

<Celestial Exiles> on Mal’Ganis - Horde. We are a guild comprised of skilled players looking to progress through content as it arrives. We have many previous mythic raiders within our ranks who wanted a more laid back schedule, while still completing challenging content. That said we are a smaller guild that has been together for almost a year now and considers ourselves a community/family. We are also all 21 and older so it is a very adult community. Very active outside of raids with Mythic+, fun runs, and joking in Discord.

Our schedule:
Tuesday: 9-12 CST
Wednesday: 9-12 CST
Progression: 8/8H 2/8M

Hope to talk to you soon! You can get in touch with me ingame by adding Fynevine#1856.

Hey there! Feel free to add me if our raid times/days meet your schedules!
[A] <Avalon> - Arathor/Drenden Raid Times: Friday/Saturday 9pm-12am EST OR Tues/Thurs 7pm-10pm EST Uldir: 8/8N 5/8H 1/8M Looking for: 1-2 healers, and several DPS Raid lead position is available Meetings: First Wednesday of every month at 9pm EST Environment: Friendly and helpful! If you are looking for a guild with a flexible environment but serious about the game, this is the place for you! We are understanding when people have real life obligations and cannot make it to raid, you won’t be kicked because you miss one night. However, we are very focused on progression. Raiders are required to be in Discord so they can listen to instructions (mic is not required). We are currently running heroic on Friday nights and mythic on Saturday nights. We also are pushing +10 and up mythic keys. Our guild is home to some of the top 10 players on raider IO for our realm. New and returning players are welcome, we are available to help players gear or learn dungeon mechanics. If you want like to be apart of our home or have any other questions, please feel free to message me on bnet! jenfinite#1935 Thanks for your interest and I hope to hear from you soon!

Hey Gwynevere, by chance you still looking for guild members? I’m a new player and looking for a nice guild to have some fun with. I’m pretty active, and your raid schedule works great for what I’m looking for. My Btag is HawkDude215 #1896

Hey there how is it going I would like the chance to talk to you guys about potential move to our guild you can add me on bnet Pollo#1500 :slight_smile:

Hello!

We could potentially fit all of you in our core. Add me and we can chat if you are interested.

We would definitely be interested in having you join us and based on your post I think our guild could be a good fit for you! We are a newer guild looking to recruit all for a more casual, social, and semi-hardcore progression focused guild. We are currently recruiting to finalize our core raiding team and prepare for patch 8.1 raiding. I’ve included a quick guild summary below for your convenience. Add my btag if you’re interested in chatting further. :slight_smile:
<Estratovus> is an Alliance guild on Sargeras (US) that runs in a more semi-hardcore/casual environment with a focus on obtaining AOTC every tier. Even though we play on the more “casual” basis we do play to succeed and our goal is to push relevant content as it becomes available.

Guild Highlights:
• Semi-Hardcore Raiding – we may not push competitively for top 100 or server firsts but we do aim to push relevant content with a focus on AOTC each tier
• Alt-Raiding, Dungeons/M+, PvP, World PvP, Xmog Runs, Leveling/Social
• Adult/mature guild (21+) - most of us are working adults and we get life happens
• A more casual, friendly, professional (no yelling at each other), and welcoming environment
• Returning or new player(s) friendly
• Inclusive “All Are Welcome” Policy - LGBTQ+ friendly
• Competent raiders and players to push M+ with – although we are welcoming to everyone, we do expect baseline capabilities to include someone in our core raiding team. Rest assured we login to DOWN bosses even as a more casual guild.
• Wednesday from 7:00 PM - 9:00 PM Central/Server Time
• Saturday from 7:00 PM - 10:00 PM Central/Server Time
• Sunday from 5:00 PM - 8:00 PM Central/Server Time (As Scheduled/Alt Night)

• First Official Run: October 27, 2018 - Though we lack official progress in Uldir we are working on finalizing our raid team with the intent of hitting 8.1 raids for a solid AOTC clear.
• Uldir - Normal: 8/8
• Uldir - Heroic: 4/8 - First run November 24, 2018
• Uldir - Mythic: 0/8
• We need YOU to help us push AOTC in 8.1!
As a newer guild we are currently in the process of finalizing our raiding core with the intention of hitting the ground running once the patch 8.1 raids hit live. With that said we do currently have some flexibility if you are interested in switching mains or if you have friends that may be interested in also joining you.

A (H) next to a class or role means we currently have a high recruitment need.

TANK: Closed - our second tank is willing to go DPS for the right tank replacement (i.e. near 100% attendance, raid leading able, and raid ready)

OFF SPEC-TANK w/DPS Main Spec: OPEN

HEALERS: Closed

OFF SPEC-HEALERS w/DPS Main Spec: OPEN

RANGE DPS: Druid(H), Hunter, Mage(H), Priest(H), Shaman(H), Warlock(H)

MELEE DPS: Closed

• Any players who are interested in casual/fill-in raiding or just need a guild to call home. Willing to help new or returning players.

If you’re interested at all feel free to contact Kotipelto#1337.

You can also apply directly on our guild website here: estratovus.enjin.com

Thank you for your consideration and have a great day!

Hi there,
Retaliation raids on Tuesday and Wednesday Nights 8pm ET. We have an alt night of Sundays at 7pm ET. We use Discord for voice communication and go with a work hard play hard mentality. We are a heroic progression guild that has been raiding and PvPing in various games for over 10 years. We enjoy giving each other a hard time while still being successful. We play on the Earthen Ring Server as Alliance.

More details - https://us.battle.net/forums/en/wow/topic/20752347004

Please if interested reach out to Isego#1586

Hello! My guild Evolved might be a good fit for you! We are an 18+ community on the Proudmoore server. Most of our members have families, jobs, etc so we understand the importance of real life coming first. Because of this, we do not require 100% raid attendance. We run 3 raid groups, so plenty of room for you and your friends. We also work really hard to make sure friends get to play together on the same raid teams :slight_smile: Everyone is super friendly, mature, and a ton of fun to be around. We do occasionally towards the end of a raid tier work on Mythic content for a fun challenge, but it is optional and not required for those who prefer to stick only with heroic raiding! :slight_smile:

You can read more at:

You can contact me at BNet Starlight200#1548 or Discord Star#0700 if you have more questions!

I wish you luck in the guild hunt! Finding the right group makes a huge difference! :smiley:

Hello there, my guild is pretty small (as far as active players go) but we are a group of guys/lady lf more raiders. Currently we are 6/8 H. I am looking to do Mythic progression as well on my off days, but am recruiting for ppl to raid H with us. We need all positions. Off days we push mythics run alts, do pvp. we just like to have fun. If interested, please feel free to add me on bnet so we can talk more. Glidergirl90#1793

<Alliance Lives Matter> Connected Realms- Scilla, Zuluhed, Andorhal and Ursin

Currently 7/8M, 8/8H Uldir, 8/8N Uldir, 11/11M Antorus [cutting edge guild]. We are #1 Alliance on our server group.

/www.wowprogress.com/guild/us/zuluhed/Alliance+Lives+Matter

Recruitment Needs for Mythic: (Transfer Required) 1 holy paladin and 1 disc+holy priest healer , 1 ranged dps. Anyone talented regardless of class/spec will be considered. Do not be shy to apply even if you are not one of our high priority classes.

We also recruit normal and heroic only raiders for our normal and heroic raids. We have many awesome less hardcore players that join us for heroic and normal to learn from our mythic raiders. This is a very active and growing guild. Our raiders do not just log on to raid and than disappear.

Guild Goals: To full clear mythic uldir in a timely competitive fashion [in progress] and all future mythic raid tiers going forward in a quick and competitive manner. We set our goals and then we do what it takes to meet them. We do meet our goals. Period. We started antorus 6 months late and burned our way through cutting edge Antorus. This IS a cutting edge raiding guild with structure and organization.

Raid Schedule
[Mythic] Thursday 8:30pm-10:30pm cst for farm bosses.
[Mythic] Sat/Sun main mythic progression days 3:30-7:30 pm central.
[Heroic] Tuesday is our heroic uldir for our mythic raiders/sales run 8:30 central to 11:00pm. This run is optional but highly recommended for gear sharing.
[Heroic] Wednesday- Open to our heroic team raiders, mythic raiders, and mythic raider alts. run 8:30 central to 11:00. This team full clears heroic easily as well.
[Normal] Friday open to anyone 8:30 central to 10:00.

We push people to get 1 heroic clear and 1 mythic 10 plus a week done. This is * required for our mythic raiders. As long as there is forging in the game people should be fishing for titanforges.

More about the guild: We do it all, we aren’t just raiders. We are extremely active guild, the most active on the server, and more active than most servers/guilds. Our people do not just log on for raids once or twice a week. Our average age range is 28-35. We enjoy PvP- arenas, rbgs, bgs, wpvp, Mythic+, achievements. We have a very laid back but like to get stuff done kind of atmosphere when it is not raid time. When it is raid time, we get focused and serious and competitive in a non toxic results oriented manner. Very active and supportive guild filled with awesome human beings. Our raiders are competitive players always striving to better themselves. Flasks and feasts and vantus runes are provided for all progression raiding. We constantly analyze logs and push for improvement. We do not settle for mediocrity in any of our members so by being a part of this guild you will become a better player and person. This is just a small taste of our guild. Please contact an officer to have any questions or concerns addressed.

If you’re interested in raiding with us or would just like to join the guild feel free to contact Nebulaphobia, our recruitment officer#

BTag: Ashe#1789

Discord: Ashie#6243

In Game: Nebulaphobia-Scilla

Guild/Raid Group Name: Legends of Poker
We are a tight knit group of players, most of us have been playing together for the last few years, some even longer. We are a niche guild that runs a raid group consisting of member across many different servers. There are no requirements to realm transfer, you can raid from the comfort of your own realm/guild!

Server: US-Staghelm (Central Time)
Faction: Alliance
Raid Times: 11:30pm - 1:30am Server Time (CT) on Tuesday, Thursday and Monday.
Atmosphere: Mature

Information about us:

We are a mature progression and fun oriented raiding guild. We have been playing together for years and look to continue to do so for years to come! Our raid environment is consistently stable and enjoyable for all members which is critical to our primary goal. We perform the research necessary to clear content and we expect all raid members to be prepared not only with the knowledge of the fights but with consumables (including flasks, potions and food buffs). Being prepared does not preclude having fun though, this isn’t your second job, this is your opportunity to have fun with a mature group doing what we all enjoy!

Goal/Objective:

Our primary objective has always been to reach and defeat the last boss of current heroic content prior to the release of a new tier of content (obtaining the Ahead of the Curve (AotC) achievement). Our secondary goal will be to transition into mythic raiding once we have obtained AotC.

Guild Activity:

We do our best to accomplish our goals on a 2 hours/night (6 hours weekly) raid schedule. This allows a lot of us who have families/intense work schedules to still participate in raiding activities.

Raid Times (all raid times are 11:30pm - 1:30am Server Time (CT)):

• Tuesday
  • Thursday
  • Monday

Class/Role Recruitment Priority:

Range DPS:

• Druid: Low
  • Hunter: High
  • Mage: Medium
  • Priest: High
  • Shaman: Medium
  • Warlock: Low

Melee DPS:

• Death Knight: High
  • Demon Hunter: Medium
  • Monk: Medium
  • Paladin: Medium
  • Rogue: High
  • Shaman: Medium
  • Warrior: Medium

Healers:

• Discipline Priest: Medium
  • Monk: Low
  • Paladin: Medium
  • Holy Priest: Low
  • Shaman: Low

Tanks:

• Death Knight: Low
  • Demon Hunter: Low
  • Paladin: Low
  • Warrior: Low

We aim to be flexible! Often we have tanks/dps/healers utilize their off-specs if group composition necessitates it or if the fight becomes easier as a result of certain classes doing it. Off specs must be geared enough for current content if they are to be utilized. Because our goal is the AotC achievement for all raid members, we are open to accepting applications from other servers and have no requirements on transferring. We would prefer to accept a minimum of 355 ilvl. Exceptional applications for any class/role will be considered. At this time our priority will be to recruit dps (as indicated above by the relative need next to each class/role). We’re already fairly stacked on healers and tanks.

Guild Perks:

• Guild Repairs
  • Friendly Environment
  • Very Experienced Raid Leader
  • Experienced Raid Members

If you are interested or have any questions, please feel free to contact us in-game
(information provided below) and I will be happy to assist!

Regards,

Ruthe.

Contact Information:
Ruthê - Recruitment Admin (Allorah#1838)
Bitterman - Raid Leader (Contact in-game)

Are you willing to faction and server transfer if the guild is a good fit?

We are located on Thrall, Horde side. We are ONLY a heroic raiding guild. We have gotten AOTC every tier in Legion and we are aiming to do so in BFA. We are currently 6/8 Heroic right now in need for DPS (melee) and off spec classes.

We are an older group, most of us are 25+ all have jobs and life outside of WoW, but we STILL love to raid and do mythic + :slight_smile:

If you are interested check us out here: https://us.forums.blizzard.com/en/wow/t/twisted-reflection-guild-recruitment

OR my Btag: Leens#11580

House of Zug: Tues/Thurs (8:30-12:00 am EST) Heroic Raiding Guild

Who we are: We’re a two night heroic progression guild that’s been going since 2011 on US-Area 52. Most are professionals of some sort, who appreciate everyone’s time but want to get things done. Have yet to miss an AOTC, and have numerous members willing/capable of handling 10+ Mythic dungeons.

Check us out at www.houseofzug.com or contact us on bnet Atian#1526 or Iridin#1658.

HOUSE OF ZUG

Extraordinary Raiders. Real Progression. Casual Schedule.

House of Zug (est. May 24, 2011) is a progression-focused Warcraft raiding guild, operating within a two-night weekly schedule. We offer efficient, fun progression to professionals, students, and parents with exceptional skills and limited gaming availability.

House of Zug has raided uninterrupted since establishment and maintains the highest standards of professionalism and transparency. Our officers are real-life managers and professionals who volunteer their exceptional leadership skills to deliver a fun, mature, and productive gameplay experience for our members.

Please visit our website to see the dedication and passion of our community.

Realm: US-Area 52 (PVE)

Faction: Horde

Timezone: US-East Coast

Raid Times: Tuesdays & Thursdays. 8:15 PM - 12:00 AM (Eastern)

Check out our recruitment video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aqjCCTHGa6s&amp;feature=youtu.be

=== WHAT MAKES HOUSE OF ZUG DIFFERENT? ===

ATMOSPHERE

Even though we are progression focused, House of Zug is a relaxed and fun-loving community. We work together to improve and accept fair and respectful criticism when appropriate. We love to joke during farm content, but during progression, expect clear, calm, and direct communication. Member age is roughly 25 to 45—many of whom have families and full-time careers outside of the guild.

COLLABORATION

House of Zug believes in a shared approach to raiding. Our members actively participate in events and community discussions and work with the raid leaders both inside and outside of raiding to form and improve upon our tactics. Our guild forums are heavily utilized, and all members are encouraged to take up leadership roles within the community. ​

CONSISTENCY

House of Zug is a long-standing guild that has run uninterrupted since inception. We enjoy extremely low turnover, and our members rarely burnout due to our lightweight schedule. We respect your time by always starting and ending raids according to schedule. ​​

FLEXIBILITY

House of Zug fits a perfect niche in the raiding community. As a two-night guild, we attract many top-tier players who cannot commit to the unforgiving schedule of a server-first raid team. Moreover, as a flexible guild, our members do not have to feel like they are letting down their team by missing a raid night every once in awhile.

FOCUS

We treat Warcraft like a sport. Sports are games and should be fun. However, they also require discipline and teamwork. Although we only raid seven hours per week, we give 100% during that window. Raids are well-paced and efficient. Our raiders understand that their responsibility to the team stems beyond raid times.

GUIDANCE

Our website and forums are dedicated to providing raiders the resources necessary to take their game-play to the next level. When the officers give feedback, it is specific and factually-based. House of Zug prioritizes improvement and attitude above all else and promotes a culture that rewards mechanics over out-of-context meters.

INCLUSION

House of Zug never rejects members based on raid performance, gear, or skill–only attitude. Any applicant who shares our values and vision is a welcome member of House of Zug. If an applicant does not currently meet the requirements to raid with the Progression Team, our officers will work with him or her to outline the specific areas for improvement needed to participate in high-end raids. If you are willing to put in the work, you will eventually make the team!

PROFESSIONALISM

We respect the time, diversity, and integrity of every player and will not tolerate those who do not. Our officers combine over 25-years guild and raid leadership to bring you the best possible gaming experience which does NOT include yelling, name-calling, or other non constructive forms of communication. ​

TRANSPARENCY

House of Zug runs a transparent guild. Every policy, action, system, and event is clearly posted on the website. Upcoming and changing policies are discussed in our Guild News feed and posted to our mobile chat room on GroupMe and Facebook page.

Visit Our Website & Apply

www.houseofzug.com