Juri will draw your character!

Large, strong, tatooed tauren, lots of star motifs and, and a pet eagle.

Oh sure, go ahead. I know hats can be difficult to make look good on a worgen anyway xD

“Lady Cyndi Lou Marris Hue The Noble.”

“On a personal note, she loves moonlit nights, fishing, collecting pets, black roses, monocles, top hats, dressing up, parties, hugs, tinkering, baking cookies, and her Loyal Forsaken Warrior Husband, Horeton.”

“On a side note, ditch the Goggles. I haven’t hidden them yet, like I usually do. Have fun.”
/grin

“Edit: Goggles now gone.”
/smile

“Is the list closed?”

I’d assume so. Juri was saying a few posts back that she might do more later, but it seems she’s got her hands full with the ones she’s already working on.

2 Likes

“Thank you. I’ll just leave my post, and wander away. I know good Art takes time, and she is really good.”

“Thanks again.”
/smile
/wave
/vanish

Yup, after seeing how good she has drawn Huulto’s character. I can’t wait to see how mine will turn out :smiley:

1 Like

“Posting to show my love for the Artist.”
/shy smile

Looking forward to the completed Huulto. Go at your own pace- if something’s worth doing, it’s worth doing right, and doing something right can take a while.

2 Likes

“Any word on your picture yet? Just anxious to see it too.”
/smile

“Oops, meant to reply to Estherie.”
/blush

No, still waiting. Maybe Juri got other project taking priority or her hand still hurt and she waiting a little more before working with it.

1 Like

“I know how that can be. I broke my right shoulder, back in late November, and it STILL hurts.”

I can’t be mad honestly. it was a gift offer from an artist. if she can’t do it for any reason. Its ok in the end. Its not like a commission i am paying for where i could have a minimum of tantrum lol

2 Likes

“Never said any thing about being mad.”
/smile

“Just relating to her having to recover from an injury. That can take a long time, especially depending on the injury.”

“It’s been three months, and she has done only one picture. I am so far down the list, I doubt she will even get to me. You guys have fun. Hope your pictures come out fantastic.”

“Take care.”
/wave
/vanish