Juri will draw your character!

I just recovered from recent surgery on my hand, so to warm up, i decided that i will draw some of your character’s portrait (it will take time), the requirement is as follows:

-Character’s name.
-A simple (1-2 sentence) description of your character.

Good Luck!

8 Likes

i’ll bite and give it a go :slight_smile:

-Estherle
-Young adventurous worgen who loving nothing more than the thrill of the hunt and cooking what she hunted. A little pessimist but counter that with some humour.

-Huulto Redfeather
-Big old bull with a broken left horn, fatherly disposition. Doesn’t wear a whole lot, but has elaborate warpaint and a totem hung over his shoulder. Daughter put a flower in his hair.

Hey you can check the progress so far, would you rather the top color or the bottom one?

https://i.imgur.com/MzEgw8i.png
https://i.imgur.com/dBeyfP0.png

I don’t think i can put the totem (no room left), the flower is also unfinished, tell me something i can add before i finish the piece.

Does she have human form as well?

2 Likes

Bottom, definitely.

Flower is mostly just a standard yellow wildflower, nothing special about it- well, except that Huulto’s using his druid magics to keep it from wilting on his head, so maybe some vague hints at vines?

Also, I was gonna mention he doesn’t actually have those shoulderpads, but… well, hell, it actually looks damn good on him!

Still accepting requests?

yes, you would like a picture? (though i don’t think i have the right to link screenshot yet on forum)

Yep.

Maybe abit later.

2 Likes

This is understandable and still at least cool stuff ya done.

How old is the guy?

1 Like

Huulto? 104. He’s venerable, for a Tauren. He has the blessings of Ursoc & Ursol to thank for being as mighty as he is, at such an advanced age. He still hunts kodo.

Here a picture of Estherle’s human form (just remove the 3 space to use the actual link)
https:// imgur .com /a/6NC1Lhd

Are you still doing this?

He seems to have a full queue at the moment.

Okay! Understandable. If you get time to, Juri, message me on discord at Mistressofmagic27!

Name: Lenathelle Shimmerglyph
Description: Slim, hardly any curves, long, purple hair, lavender eyes. She is an Arcane mage, loves books, and wears a lot of purple.

She also has a cat, if you want to draw that.

okay. i dont know how you’ll send it to me but here.

Count Harcyr

A Gilnean human count in red recolored Worgen heritage armor with venthyr collar, orange hair and mustache and a red venthyr tattoo on his left cheek.

Perfectia Dawnlight

Just Google image search her. She’s thick with a really strong jawline.

Put her in any clothes or pose that you want.

Is it fine if i remove the hat?

1 Like

Hey, you still doing requests, on queue i assume right? If so, here’s mine

My panda’s looks, favorite set
imgur(dot)com /MReRhKB

-Yeong-Jin Quietrunner
-21 Year old pandaren horde rogue who tends to be very hot-headed and rough, not as ‘peaceful’ as his other panda-kin in manners, but at heart he’s a very kind person with a pure heart. He’s also, a major mischief maker and cant seem to control his mischievous impulses. He’s best friend’s with an orc he grew up with in his teens to adulthood. As a result, in many ways he’s more ‘Orclike’ than Pandalike, and even speaks with a somewhat orcish like accent he naturally produced due to spending time with orcs.

if this is still open i’d love to give it a shot!

• Vylltia Wildmoon
  • her appearance is here! no pose preference. quiet and soft-spoken, she prefers to be on her own and has a love for travel.