Junkyard Melomaniac- Triumph of Gnomeregan

Over a year and still working on this. Triumph of Gnomeregan needs a serious drop boost. I finished my last achievement for Mecha-done this past January. Still no triumph.

RNG is rough to begin with but having a meta achievement tied to it and an absurdly low drop rate makes it even worse.

With shadowlands looming id hate to have to stop leveling a character everyday to go kill steel singer or the very low potential of getting a group for the rec rig when it is up.

3 Likes

Agreed. This kind of game design is physically and mentally unhealthy. I’d prefer that Blizzard stop designing meta achieves based upon harsh RNG factors like this, but the least they could do is make some form of bad luck protection for the truly dedicated, albeit unlucky players.

1 Like

Even if they made them craftable but expensive it would be a better option.

1 Like

Heck, I don’t even mind long grinds to get it done either because at least I can see the finish line no matter how far out it is. That’s the main issue with these heavily RNG dependent meta achieves. You can’t see the finish line, and theoretically you may never reach it no matter how much effort you put it.

very well said. I mean the year long achievement for all the holidays is cool because you know it will take that long.

Agreed. I want to gripe as well. Been farming Freza and Rec Rig for a few months now and still nothing. A meta-achievement should not require this much RNG, totally unfair to players working on it and so poorly designed. I got the Undersea Upsurper way faster than Mecha-Done. Also, with the server mergers, there seems to be less rec rig groups going now, so they’re harder to find.

I really wanted to get this done before SL, but that’s now looking highly unlikely. :frowning:

1 Like

Just wanted to say I finally got my vinyl. Not sure if Blizz did something to send some lucky charms my way or if it was just rng. Anyhow, just wanted to say thanks. :smiley:

I do feel BfA had too much sitting around to wait for rares to spawn (ie: Mechagon & Vale/Uldum), it really takes a lot of the fun out of the game. Hopefully SLs will have way less of these. Some of the old systems were good like in Legion when rares would spawn quickly based on a time window.

Just wanted to put in my 2 cents. Thank you. See ya all in SLs. :slight_smile:

2 Likes