Jump Back into Action with the New Level 60 Character Boost

$60 is a small load of household shopping for me. Being on a pension you get to appreciate the value of each dollar spent. And Im an Aussie, not living in the land of the cheap food nation.

You can rely on Blizzard to put things up like this when the income is dropping. I would not be at all surprised to see even more things go into the game shop. Anything to wring money out of the few loyal players left with a few $$ to spare.

1 Like

If I could flag this as trolling I would.

And who is forcing you to spend $60 that you cannot afford to and should not?

And this is why the arguments that WoW isn’t Pay to Win now fall flat.

I was responding to your “$60 is nothing” comment. Sorry I didnt make that more precisely obvious.

1 Like

Arguing in circles. Pointless.

I hope no one thinks level 60 boost is pay to win.

that’s all we are to Activision/Blizz. dollar signs. the problem however, is when said paying customers become dissatisfied with the content. if the Devs truly think those people won’t ever quit, they’re in for a rude awakening…because many people can quit if they’re truly unhappy with the product.

honestly, the boost isn’t worth $70. i mean, as pointed out before, you out level the gear very quickly, and you get a pittance in gold…meanwhile in FF XIV, a boost gives you gear that last for up to 5 lvls, and at least get 500k gil. (mind you, stuff is a LOT more expensive, especially housing plots, going for around 3 mil+)

but still…i don’t plan on giving another cent to this, and considering i haven’t done really any thing this whole expansion thus far…pretty safe to say i’m done with WoW. ._. a damn shame really, cause to see it become tainted and corrupt like this…this game was such a gem to play back in the day…now you can’t even crack a joke about sleeping quarters, let alone wearing leather, without triggering people.

and Blizz constantly putting every thing in the store to wring more money out of people, rather than having them earn it, just proves corporate greed has taken full control over the company.

1 Like

OMG, that’s a JOKE. 200 iLvL, 5000 gold, and 4 30 slot bags would be more appropriate.

4 Likes

Seriously. At the very least the 32’s.

2 Likes

Is sad when I send my alts better gear directly than a boost will give for $60

2 Likes

One upside the new boost upgraded my old 110 boost (which was squished to 48) from bfa purchase to being a full-fledged level 50 SL boost.

EZ Clap

this is purely for those impatient or have the attention span of a gnat. (I.E. Fortnite players) as many pointed out, it takes less than a day to go from 1 (10 for allied races)-60, but there’s people who want to be lvl 60 right then and there.

but to get shoddy gear, a few pieces of gold and even worse bags? yeah that’s just embarrassing…especially when as you pointed out you can “send your alts better gear directly”.

i’m surprised they haven’t upgraded the bags already. 22 slot bags is just beyond pitiful

You may want to boost the item level of the gear given for this boost.

5 Likes

Boosts should be $25 bucks max. You would make a lot more money if you lowered it.

5 Likes

Imagine the outcry on the forum if blizz gave 249 ilvl gear with the boost. lol

^

seriously though…the boosts aren’t worth what they charge for them.

at most, i think people would expect 200 iLvl or even 180. 149 is just pathetic.

2 Likes

I would say at least base level for korthia gear

bought one just to make sure you guys can buy a sandwhich

Sure, how about not make it cost the price of a full AAA game thought blizzard?