July 8 Alpha Build 35708: DEMO INTERRUPT ON FG + Blue post + tldr livestream

The implosion legendary is trash, you can’t get the buff up during tyrant without sacrificing all the imps that you extended

Also please fix pet summon time! An extra 3.5 seconds across thousands of summon casts across a whole expansion seriously adds up! Even if the developers hate pet twisting there’s no reason it should be so long out of combat.

3 Likes

Lol, u really havent checked the new demonic consumption. Tyrant dont kill imps anymore in shadowlands it drains hp instead, kind of like thal’kiels consumption without a nuke. So stop trolling.

On the other hand i do hate implosion. The heartstone version of implosion is way better. I would rather deal damage and summon 2-4 imps to aid me for like 10 seconds. Cause i would end up dealing more damage ramping up. Its better to have the imps explode on the target when they expire.

I rather my aoe be hellfire or demon wrath. Something thats free to aoe or only cost mana. No shards or force sacrifice of my demons.

3 Likes

Just change the felhunter command to something else and make Call Felhunter baseline. This is not hard. Why are they going out their way to make things so much more complicated than necessary?

2 Likes

When you make 3 sets of imps, use tyrant, you extend them by 15 seconds.

If you want the buff, you will have to implode all of your extended imps = your tyrant cooldown LOOSES VALUE

It’s trash design, stop sucking up to it with your little to no knowledge of the class

On live, tyrant eats the imps, so you will make a new set, those won’t have full 15 seconds of the extend and you implode only those 3, so you don’t really lose that much value, after this, you will be imploding 6-12 fully extended imps to get a buff that expires mid-tyrant

And here is the other problem with the legendary. Don’t even bother using it on single targets like many boss fights. You need 3 or more targets to even get the buff. At least the current one doesn’t require this.

He obviously is a level 10 troll, its literally an aoe legendary. He wants to use it on a single target.

The other thing is that its not the final version so idk what the troll is trolling about

The legendary literally say when you damage 3 targets or more with implosion you gain 5% haste for 8 seconds for each exploded imp. So can someone tell me why this troll is trying to argue using implosion while tyrant is active when you can explode the imps without having your tyrant out. Its not meant to be used with tyrant to begin with. Only multiple targets of 3 or more.

2 Likes

jesus christ guess you have never played demo huh ? looking at your profile you did a big amount of dungeons, lot of experience with the spec

What i see from u is ur a level 10 troll who never did anything but been trolling in all the forums.

New Kalamazi video reviewing all the Warlock legendaries

Man those demo legendaries seem pretty underwhelming, i really was hoping for new ideas. Junk passives. Not even sure why they made a legendary towards dreadstalkers. Most of those seemed like just added traits or something. Didn’t feel very legend. The only one that seemed appealing was the hand of guldan one.

Oh man that cast on cast on cast really bothers me in 2020.

Is it really that bad for us to actually get a spell that summons a different demon that can be done instantly, either that or have vilefiend instant with a shard generating so the class feels like an actual demon summoner.

Update:

It’s 5% PER IMP sacrificed, for a flat 8 seconds

Remember it requires at least 3 targets to be hit!!

Same but maybe we can get something changed in the beta.

Not necessarily true. Your boosted tyrant now gets a haste buff, and quite possibly mega powerful, Its more like double dipping imps, HP for damage and life for haste.

1 Like

I miss demonic wrath. Implodison imp is just too stupid of an idea to use. But that’s just me.

You are of course entitled to your wrong opinion :stuck_out_tongue:

Yeah Implosion is dumb as hell, I really DESPISE “dad joke abilities”. I wish the demons exploded around you into fel balls and then flew and exploded the target, or something cooler.

4 Likes

I miss hellfire. If we had mobile hellfire with echoing void… oh man.

edit: or if we had old demonform with echoing void, and we tried to stay mobile next to the boss the whole time. I think with lack of mobility we should get increased range… but thats for another time

2 Likes

Hand of guldan seem like the only one worth it thats fresh. I hate the old stuff. I want them to make things that are new. Old things are not legendary at all.

Looks like the last trace of Soul Wrack was removed last build - that anima power now lists MR instead. I wonder if it will end up having a chance to refund 5 shards once live? Seems insane even for Torghast

1 Like

With a 6 second demon cast time in a place that’s an endless tower? nah

Would love if a dev would clarify what exactly Soul Wrack was going to be now that it’s seemingly confirmed to be fully scrapped. Just from a curiosity standpoint