Jubei'Thos Horde Reconnections

In this thread, please post if you played WoW on the Horde side of Jubei’Thos (US) in 2004-2006.

For best results, post what you remember about yourself and your friends you used to play with:

• Your character’s name, race and class.
  • The name of your original guild on this realm.
  • The character names of other players you’re hoping to reconnect with.

Please stick with in-game info, and do not post IRL identifying information about yourself or others.

To quickly find if the friend or guild you’re looking for is listed here, use the Search function! Just select the magnifier icon on the top right – be sure to check “Search this topic” to limit your results to this thread.

Good luck finding your former mates!

Hi Arcon Here Orc Shaman , was GM of the guild Artofwar and ended up clearing BWL and started on AQ 40 , was a complete nube back then but had allot of fun with many people, hit up pocketbacon on discord GM of Analysis An alliance NZ guild you can find on the classic Oceania discord.

1 Like

Hi, my original nick was Sianz back in 2005, played as Orc Warrior on Blackrock initially, then came to jubeithos when it was open in early 2006, played till quite late 2006, and was offered a free server transfer to a slightly less populated server, which i believe was Barthilas.

As me and a few of my friends are all Singapore based, we had created a Horde Guild for players interested to raid/pvp/casual with us in the +8 GMT timezone.

Do visit us if you are a returning Oceanic player via our discord ~ discord.gg/hj38KWK

Tauren Druid, name: Skumm and was in guild: Genesis. Wouldnt mind connecting with any of the old Genesis crew, loved playing in that guild. discord @siliken#0387 if any Genesis people are around.

IGN: Xturnal
Undead Warrior
Guild: Aggression
Discord: RickyDon#9025

DM me if we played together! Hello Siliken <3

Holy hell its been so long I’m not sure I remember everything.

My main was Skope an Orc Hunter.
I don’t recall my guilds name its been so long -edit: It was Dark Sun (Thanks Stromdk). Our main tank was a guy called Crazzed and one of our key healers was a druid called Teats. I think a bunch of the guild leadership was US based and worked nights at a Taco Bell which is why they played on an Oceanic realm. I think were doing MC/ZG/Ony back in the day but I don’t think we killed Rag. I’m rolling Alliance this time around with some IRL friends but would be great to link up Roasty#9251 on discord.

2 Likes

Your guild was dark sun. I lvled with crazzed

4 Likes

Dude that’s it! Thanks man :slight_smile:

1 Like

Littlegnome, Tauren Druid
Guild Leader of: Gnome Touchers Anonymous

Dreadiedude - Tauren Druid, joined The Dread at some point late vanilla early BC, later Deadly Sinners.

1 Like

I was an ot in dark sun, female orc called beautiful. and my cousin was an orc rogue called nelson. There was kenshinx, ykikamoocow, slavrix, stormshadow, guilty, just some i remember haha I think we got through ahn qiraj memory is a bit foggy at that point.

1 Like

Nice! We may be different era’s. I took a break sometime after BWL came out when I went to uni. It’s cool to think the guild pushed all the way through to AQ. The name beautiful and kenshinx ring a bell but your right, 14 or so years makes it hard to remember the details.

1 Like

I remember you Curtis

1 Like

Mtbulla :smiley: anyone from bregan daerthe? more of an active bc/wotlk guild than vanilla. hit me up BD peeps!

Vidic Disc Priest — always used to dual at the front of Org

LF a starter zone leveling group – I’ll be streaming on my channel www.youtube.com/louispee

Was a lousy Fury Warr/4th MC OT with THC (entire guild xfer’d from Bleeding Hollow). Fell apart some time during BC. I made all the plate/mail FR gear for MC runs b/c Ex w/ThorBro, but that’s about it. GM had a HoR, but don’t think we ever made it past AQ20/ZG/MC. Going Oceanic PVP Classic, again as FW/OT if anyone’s looking for one.

I was Chaosshadow (Tauren Shaman) and Elrendal (Blood Elf Mage). One guild name Da’kine comes to mind. Can’t remember the rest but say hi if you remember me!

Was Ermac elemental Tauren shaman was with the guild ‘Centrelink’ with orcmungus and also THC briefly

1 Like

Totempopper - Orc - Shaman
DaKine

Gamertag - IceDragon2K#1818

Dark Sun/EndGame Boys
I hear you calling.

Slavrix, Warlock right here.

XBow Of Smiting Drama, amirite.
Man those names up above so far bring back memories :D.
I’ve still got screenshots from when we AoE’d down 3 guilds trying to run into Ony’s Lair.

O those memories.

Going Oceanic Horde PvP (though i should really go US, as then the latency makes it REAL classic XD)
But I still play retail so I’ll be casual/chill on classic.
Hit me up and add me on bnet.

Slavrix#1947

2 Likes