Joyous Journeys leaving feels terrible

Every time you used the phrase “catchup mechanic”, you were referring to new players catching up with already leveled 70s.

But after I hounded you enough, you changed your tune and said its to catch up new servers to old servers, something that makes ZERO sense. But you are stubborn and want the last word. Watch, you will reply again.

1 Like

What is your goal for this thread?

What is YOUR goal? I’m at least after a tangible gameplay change, you are just arguing with a random person on the internet for no reason.

He’s clearly a very unhappy little man.

See, you won’t stop replying. You don’t have a dog in this race, you even claim to agree with me. But you have to have the last word.

Oooh swing and a miss.

The Joyous Journeys post was dated June 21.
The announcement of fresh start realms was June 13.

/sadtrombone

1 Like

Okay. Has blizzard enabled your request yet?

You keep saying he won’t stop replying, but neither will you.

3 Likes

it’s not the last word, because you literally cant stop lol. No matter how many times you’re proven wrong.

Ya but I’m at least bumping my own post. Most people aren’t reading through the whole thread, but I like more eyes on the original post.

I read the thread and it’s hilarious.

He doesn’t want to acknowledge this post, because you’re clearly kekbot too!

2 Likes

How did you know?

1 Like

Either way, I’m right throughout the entire thread, and I know exactly how to get forum trolls to keep replying to bump the post. Whether you read only the first post or the whole thread it’s a win-win for me.

How did the crazy guy that wanders my local grocery parking lot end up making a thread on the wow forums.

Actually you were incorrect in claiming I was kekbots alt. So you were incorrect there.

Which also makes you being “correct thru the entire thread” wrong.

So you are basically a liar.

I like how all of you are furiously typing after this one, proving me even more correct.

The only way to prove me wrong is to stop typing and let this thread die.

But you are so stubborn you will keep bumping it.

lol obviously just look at the post count!

But honestly, his original post was about how he feels awful that it’s going and that it seems to him like a debuff.

I don’t level lots of alts and those I have I used the time during this event to get them caught up/level 70. It’s been fun. I get that some chose to start from scratch and that’s cool. But 'looms will be here shortly and those have additional benefits not just an xp plus. There’s DMF and things like the Brewfest buff as well. It’s not like you won’t ever have an xp event. It’ll be okay.

I mean either way he was still wrong about the buff. It was a catchup mechanic for fresh servers to catch up to tbc servers, and new players on tbc servers.

1 Like

Everyone making fun of how widely out of touch with reality you are is also fun.

1 Like