Joyous Journeys – Summer XP Buff Event

I mean, you’re still subbed ($$) and the daily log almost certainly boosts their internal/shareholder metrics.

At this moment, you are Blizz’s ideal customer.

I mean

That’s not an update lol thats literally nothing

1 Like

It is true.

Who should people trust:
A person who isn’t hiding behind a low level forum alt and cleared all content, including SWP week 1…

or

The level 14 forum alt who no one can even confirm has stepped foot into a raid or read a parse

If your healers have good parses the rest of you messed up the fight.

Otherwise, usually the green/grey parsers are the people saving their mana bar for when their pumpers oom themselves covering DPS mistakes and they need to take over. Or just getting sniped.

i bet you have never played a healer in your life lol

A gray parsing healer is doing nothing of value related to their class/spec in the fight.

But another good chime in from the low level forum alt crowd.

dont be upset bro go play a healer thats not a rsham or coh priest

Dang i forgot all about you, then just saw your name and it reminded me that im still beating you.

Yes im petty.

1 Like

who are you?

Parsegoblins ruin a lot of this game for me. I just want to play with cool people with the main goal to clear content with my friends.

2 Likes

The guy who has beaten you every phase.

1 Like

Why no KJ kills from first month SWP was out???

If you didnt go 6/6 week 1 & 2 with zero PTR then dont talk to me.

No one cares about healer parses and no one makes fun of character level, this isn’t 2007. If you care about healer parses it means you are bad at your role and need them to cover your mistakes.

4 Likes

Why better raid team and you still underperforming?

79 average…YIKES

2 Likes

The irony of retail getting the xp buff first is that leveling was already incredibly fast (from my pov way too fast) even without heirlooms etc.

2 Likes

i totally agree

He gets hard carried.

1 Like

It’s sad you cant read it’s 97. Expect nothing less from someone doing 1.4k on KJ after a month of not downing even Muru.

Only 5 KJ kills :rofl: