Joyous Journeys – Summer XP Buff Event

It’s sad you cant read it’s 97. Expect nothing less from someone doing 1.4k on KJ after a month of not downing even Muru.

Only 5 KJ kills :rofl:

Lol at people boasting how good they are at world of warcraft.

2 Likes

I was memeing.

I have been subbed since 2006 lol.

Very high. Look in Retail’s General. The first Blue Post is from 2hrs ago.

Either that, or Retail players complained (rightfully so), and Blizzard decided to give them a duplicate XP buff.

Your average parse is a 79…thats how you perform on average when you kill a boss.

Best Median never goes down, it will only ever go up.

Either way youre losing on both again, but thats nothing new…kekw

When is the Joyous Journey buff? Guess that depends on Blizzards version for “Several”.
On June 21st they stated the Joyous Journeys XP buff which according to Kaivax stated it will happen sometime in the next “several” weeks. - Adjustments to Dungeon Creature Behavior and Group XP
So what is several? According to Merriam-Webster it is more than a couple and a few. Few is less than many or most and could be as much or more than a couple while a couple is usually at least two or more. Are you still reading? Ok, lets dig in. - https://www.merriam-webster.com/words-at-play/couple-few-several-use
The 21st was 4 weeks ago tomorrow and if Blizzard uses the merriam-webster definition then the earliest Joyous Journeys buff could be this week but maybe later because it has been more than a couple of weeks and a few can be as much as a couple while several is more than a couple and a few.
Let’s just hope we don’t get a post saying Joyous Journey’s is “Soon” because that means anywhere from now until Christmas.

4 Likes

But what if they actually counted every week you couldn’t complete content as a zero?

5 kills KJ, yikes.

I can see why Alliance ran from Whitemane to Bene. Couldn’t compete.

Christmas is still too early.

Soon™ : Copyright pending 2004-2022 Blizzard Entertainment, Inc. All rights reserved. “Soon™” does not imply any particular date, time, decade, century, or millennia in the past, present, and certainly not the future. “Soon” shall make no contract or warranty between Blizzard Entertainment and the end user. “Soon” will arrive some day, Blizzard does guarantee that “soon” will be here before the end of time. Maybe. Do not make plans based on “soon” as Blizzard will not be liable for any misuse, use, or even casual glancing at “soon.”

3 Likes

Nobody cares how good you are at world of warcraft.

1 Like

Your raid team is better, this has been said, you cant dispute the fact that even with that you cant perform better than me.

Your raid team is better than mine, you are not better than me tho.

Horde from Bene ran first.

Yeah honestly it really seems that way.

Here we are waiting very vocally and then they shadow drop one for retail with no prior announcement.

Don’t judge them, its probably all they have in life.

2 Likes

Why would you want to do anything badly?

Youre a 39 parser…Thats actually terrible.

youre ok with that as your skill level?

You cant even kill Brut

Your last raid had 13 Brut wipes before you called it…

https://classic.warcraftlogs.com/reports/PBTpqFLRGyXmtaYW#fight=3&type=damage-done

no one cares about your parses except you kekw

4 Likes

Ofc people care.

Do you not understand this community?

Is the 50% buff in or no? Not scrolling past all the parse flexing while trying to drive.

1 Like

Yes! In retail.

So no buff?

10 Likes

When you can’t complete content:
“Your raid team is better than mine”

When you don’t understand how averages work:
“My parse avg is slightly higher because I have less kills. All me!”

Sounds like cope to me.

Since we downed all content week one we try new strats each week to decrease time spent clearing SWP/BT. It took you over five weeks to complete an old raid…and your completion time is still awful. You don’t seem to understand how raiding works.

Can you morons have your epeen-measuring contest somewhere else?

4 Likes