Joke of a game it is

this game has become a joke. long lfg queues, low arena population, bots and scripts not being punished with evidence against them, only being able to play during peak hours, and raid logging is all we have. its a mmo without the massive and multiplayer. sucks i can only find people to run stuff with during a servers peak hours aka when they come out to raid . boring game that really needs to die out soon so cata can come and die out just as quick.

3 Likes

Cataclysm Classic is coming soon, all good son

4 Likes

Why even pay a sub if this is how you feel?

2 Likes

20 years later…

:woman_shrugging:

4 Likes

I don’t know if you realize but, we are at the VERY end of the expansion 1-2 months away from Cataclysm pre-patch, most people prepared for Cata and quit until the pre-patch, it always was like that every single expansion since Original OG TBC Pre-patch.

Not sure what you expected, come back during the Cata Pre-patch the servers will be active again.

If this was 2008 version of Wrath and this post was made by you back then…it would have also have fit that version just as well. All the stuff that you listed here is not unique to Classic Wrath.

And as it goes we had battlegroups back then. So if you were unlucky and had a low pop battlegroup, you got some time to play WoW on the weekends and wanted to try out some arenas…you would be lucky to even get a single arena queue for the entire weekend. Many servers back then had next to zero gladiators. And an AV queue could be 4 hours or more. And a lot of servers back then didn’t even have the Scarab Lord event done so Blizz had to open all the gates on multiple servers just to allow some people to do AQ as they had never seen that content up until that point.

Its bad for you? It could be worse for you. Try doing everything that you are doing now but this time over a decade and a half ago. Glider bot was way more active back then. You would have so many BGs that had dozens of bots in there and lots of bots farming stuff 10x more than what we have now.

Sounds like you need to find a new game to play.

1 Like

Long LFG queues and low arena pop is due to it being late in the expansion and bots do get banned, just not as often as you’d like.

Queues were fine before SoD, just saying.

I just dont understand how it is better to ban in such long waves at this point. They have plenty of time for it to be worth doing, and it is clearly not working with the state of battlegrounds.

Dear Myspace…
:axe:

1 Like

Wrath arena isn’t that fun, literally half the arena players left in the very first season
Being forced to raid for like 7 slots of pvp gear is kind of cringe. TBC was less offensive in that regard
agree with the script comment though

1 Like

People actually enjoy SoD, Blizzards attempt at a Classic+ kind of WoW had a lot of hype surrounding it and before that your choices were either Hardcore Classic, WotLK or Retail and with Hardcore being more of a niche thing long term, WotLK on it’s last phase for nearly 2 months and Retail being Retail yes people flocked to SoD.

As for ban waves, I think a monthly ban wave is fine. Pretty sure they currently do every 3 months which honestly is too long I agree.

play a tank or a healer get instant queues

2 Likes

No i get why people left. The timing just sucks for people still enjoying wotlk, but it had to release sometime.

I was just pointing out why the queues are long.

Even a monthly ban wave is pointless. You’re giving bots a month to farm, sell gold, spread that gold all around. Make a lot of money.

What they need is GMs policing the game in real time. Banning bots as they find them. That’s the solution.

1 Like

They do ban waves multiple times a week.

Good so you can complain all cata as well.

Probably, but that would mean Blizzard investing money into GM’s which is something I don’t see them doing anytime soon sadly.

They do? I thought it was once every 6/3 months, nice to know thanks.

Yeah:

1 Like

if people really want to see what a company not caring about bots I recommend people head over to Runescape and GW2. They’ve straight up stopped trying