Join Valhalla AUS/NZ - the ultimate platform for WoW players in OCE!

Hi :dizzy:

I’m a new player that’s come to WoW after 8 years of Guild Wars 2 with experience in PvP, Dungeons, Fractals ( Similar to Raids)
I’ve rolled a Pally and my plan is to get to 70 , develop muscle memory ( so many buttons in WoW ) and raid weekly.

I’m currently on Thunderbird server but will look at jumping across once I hit 70.

Any room for a Pally with Viking blood? :zap:

4 Likes

Hi Valosar! Please feel free to message me on discord, Gaelehodin#8703.

Our discord is a good place to start to join in on the activities :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Hey everyone!
Varcoe here, GM of Valhalla, we have 7 guilds across both horde and alliance on a variety of oceanic servers. Currently around 1500 players and growing every day.
If any guilds or raid teams are interested in joining and becoming a part of our community, please feel free to join our discord and shoot me a DM. Happy to have a chat!

5 Likes

Floki Team is a heroic raid team, looking to dabble in a few mythic bosses each tier.
We raid Thursday and Sunday 8-10pm st.
Awesome bunch of people.
Very chilled out atmosphere, just a bunch of mates coming together on raid nights and having a heap of laughs and banter and smashing bosses together!
If any pumper dps are looking for a raid team please join our discord and shoot me a DM.
Skol!

4 Likes

Ahoy everyone! One of the Raid Leaders for Freya here. We have recently set up a ‘Valhalla NZ’ guild for our 2 NZ raid teams and anyone keen to do Mythic+ or Social content during Kiwi times (don’t have to be a Kiwi to join, we accept everyone).

Freya is currently 5/8M (very close to downing Dathea!), raiding Wednesdays and Sundays, 6 - 9 PM ST (8 - 11 PM NZT) (*This may change in the near future, watch this space!).

We are always looking for exceptional DPS players (emphasis on ranged) but we encourage everyone to join the guild, attend the open raid nights (or send us logs) and show us what you got!

5 Likes

The New Zealand group is getting bigger by the day! there is a new AotC and mythic group starting shortly. Freya are kicking butt leading the charge!

3 Likes

Drakkar now 4/8 and working on Kurog!

2 Likes

Ivar are looking for new players to join their raid team, get in touch with Aig now before 10.1 hits and be part of the team!

2 Likes

Hi still looking for a tank? I am a prot warrior 8/8H exp add Gorerider#1658

3 Likes

Hey mate! jump on discord and ping Aig once your on!

2 Likes

Due to popular demand Valhalla NZ will be opening a new AotC raid team soon! This will be raid team 9, get it now as it rises to the coming challenges in Embers of Neltharion!

2 Likes

Hello everyone!

I am one of the raid leaders for an upcoming NZ team - Hela. We are a Heroic team who will be pushing into early mythic come 10.1. Currently doing raid trials Thursdays 6-9ST and are looking for more talented members so if you are interested, please join our discord and come say hi :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Embers of Neltharion drops on the 2nd of next month, get in now before places fill up.

2 Likes

Aberrus, the Shadowed Crucible is dropping on the 9th of next month! We have raid teams looking for players from every skill level from social to AotC and even Cutting edge mythic. Get in now! Raid teams will fill up for places fast at the start.

2 Likes

Drakkar Mythic Raid Team

Currently recruiting: Mage + exceptional ranged players

Wednesday and Sunday 8-10.30pm ST
10/11N 11/11H SEP 8/8H 4/8M VoTI

Get in touch:
Gaelehodin#8703
Gaelehodin#1420

2 Likes

Freya Mythic Raid Team (New Zealand based Raid team)

Currently recruiting: Ranged - Warlocks, Evokers, Boomys, spriests - Maybe 2/3 spots open

Raids: Wednesday and Sunday 6-9pm ST
10/10H 4/10M SOD 11/11N 11/11H 4/11M SEP 8/8H 5/8M VoTI

2 Likes

Floki Heroic Raid Team

Currently recruiting: Warlock - any spec

Thursday and Sunday 8-10pm ST
8/8H VoTI

2 Likes

Ragnar Mythic Raid Team

Currently recruiting: Devastation Evoker

Wednesday and Sunday 8-11pm ST
10/10H 4/10M SOD 11/11H 2/11M SEP 8/8H 6/8M VoTI