Join <Usurpers> for the spoils of Northrend!

< Usurpers > has formed as a community geared toward welcoming new and returning Classic players for the purpose of getting familiar and prepared for Wrath!

Our projected raid schedule will be Tuesday and Thursday nights, 8pm-11pm server time. Right now, the guild is focusing on helping those who missed the bus on TBC catch up and enjoy the endgame with a great group of friends.

< Usurpers > is aiming for top notch raiding for the next chapter of Classic and beyond. So we’re starting early to make sure we hit launch day and Naxx in stride!

Members in our community have interests in both Classic and Retail, other titles like Overwatch, and tabletop RPGs. We’re fresh, and growing strong! If you’re looking for a dynamic experience and engaging fun, contact us and let’s get you started. :wink:

Discord: Chase#2000
BattleTag: Chase#14891

Decent group of folks… just need to watch out for that Warlock… Dot something… real jerk he is :stuck_out_tongue: just kidding. Great decent players. I’m not apart of the guild but the discord community is great and friendly. Still small but it’s growing!

1 Like

Coming back for wrath and starting tomorrow on a new toon. I plan on getting to 70 and then also buying a 70 boost to make a healer (want a DPS and Heals). Any classes in high need or just play what you like?

1 Like

We definitely need some more ranged! Right now we could definitely use one or two Mages, Druids, Shamans and Warriors :slight_smile:

1 Like

Awesome!! im thinking maybe wither Druid or Warrior. Ill watch some videos to see which one is for me and then reach out when I make my toon :slight_smile:

1 Like

I’ve been Alliance main in Classic since it re-released but decided to reroll Horde for Wotlk. I’d love to join… working on a Warlock right now but pretty sure I will settle into a Holy/Disc Priest or Holy Paladin in time for Wotlk.

1 Like

Just made a hunter who should I reach out too for a G inv?

1 Like

You looking for a Holy Paladin?

Everyone can reach out to me on Discord for an invite our server, where online members will be able to send invites throughout the day. :smile:

We’re getting a bit full on paladins as they are a very popular class, but feel free to reach out!

Discord: Chase#2000

I sent you a friend request under “Namaslay” but am looking to get my character Nevermores in.

1 Like

This is very intriguing, it’s hard to find decent people that are still playing catchup. I reached out on Discord.

Sent you a Discord request under Alivann