[Updated 3/14] Join Hearthstone’s 10-Year Anniversary!

[Updated 3/14] Join Hearthstone’s 10-Year Anniversary!

Join the party as Hearthstone celebrates 10 years of card-filled fun and adventure with a variety of events in Hearthstone and World of Warcraft. By logging into Hearthstone, you can also earn the Fiery Hearthsteed mount in World of Warcraft.

View Full Article

12 Likes

Where is the event …its already 10 am PDT

11 Likes

Who had the bright idea to have the table thing just be 2 people at a time when most servers are full? And when people are capable of just sitting at the table and hogging it?

22 Likes

I guess they forgot to hit the play button

1 Like

Maybe someone forgot daylight savings time and put in 10 PST? Meaning it’ll be 11 PDT?

4 Likes

The other funny thing is that the link to the article in the OP doesn’t even work.

Cool, I’ll log in.

:woman_shrugging:

1 Like

Yeah, the link in 404.

Someone forgot it was daylight savings.

5 Likes

Well, looks like they fixed it now.

1 Like

This ^^^

Our Daily quest reset stays at the Standard time and I suspect the Hearthstone event does too.

It should be starting in 45 mins going by the Standard time.

6 Likes

This is the culprit people. won’t be for another 45 minutes

2 Likes

All the times in-game are usually entered in Standard Time, so this doesn’t actually surprise me. The daily reset time shifts an hour later due to this (being set explicitly to 7 PST, i.e. 11 EDT instead of 10 EST).

3 Likes

You don’t need to be sitting at the table. You can just use cards near the table and still have it count.

1 Like

Fix your dang Calendar stuff Blizzard…time changes happen always twice year …your telling me your workers don’t foresee that happening …man if I did that in the US Navy I’d be in front of the Capt for Capt Mast if I screwed up log enters like that.

4 Likes

They need to fix their calendar information then …

2 Likes

Wow, I wish I could, but I can’t!

Good thing it’s just a video game and not serious at all.

3 Likes

Will log in for the horse mount and most likely that’s it, which is fine with me. :slight_smile:

3 Likes

I mean it’s been broken for awhile. Major events on the calendar are always listed in PST but other automatic events (such as showing your dungeon daily/weekly lockouts) correctly show your current server time. It just needs a revamp instead of a fix.

The intern forgot about Daylight Savings time.

3 Likes