[Updated 3/14] Join Hearthstone’s 10-Year Anniversary!

Imagine forgetting to program the time for DST?

Glad the game wasn’t live for Y2K.

5 Likes

Why doesn’t Blizzard instance these events? By now everyone knows that the events will be unplayable at start and then ghost towns after a little while. Put them in a queue like BGs. The event seems to be missing on NA servers, but it looks awful on EU. Just a million people trying their hardest to tag the boss before it dies.

3 Likes

Really dont understand why this company has so many issues with the calendar. Why do dailies even move from 10am to 11am? Why not just keep them at 10am regardless? Further, it should really tell you when things start based on your LOCAL time. Not server time, not Blizzard headquarters time. They have the ability to do that. Or even a choice beteen server and local.

Time to hire one part time intern to fix this for you in 4 days.

2 Likes

Look forward to my new mount and other shinies!

Nothing live yet so definitely 2pm eastern.

1 Like

Yeah, really confused right now. Where is it?

You’ve got 20more minutes. DST messed up times.

And tomorrow’s 8 hours or more of maintenance is going to really cheese people off when they realize they’re losing the day to try for the RNG items from this event.

5 Likes

Maybe it was and it somehow time-traveled like Garrosh did.  >_>

Sounds like they should have accounted for this. :sweat_smile: Oh well. 20 more minutes won’t kill me. And yeah, that will probably annoy me as well. They probably should have just waited until the maintenance was over to launch everything.

3 Likes

Don’t worry. It’s all running as per planned: It’s punctual if you calculate on Chromie time.

2 Likes

It’s 10 am somewhere across the multiverse.

4 Likes

Social media is going to be ablaze with cranky folks damanding some form of compensation for their “lost time”. Free month! Free gold! Free mount! Free dinner with a celeb! Free money back! etc… etc…

Where is the event Blizzard?!

In fairness to the mount drop, I’m guessing they will include it in next month’s trading post like they did with Tyrael’s Charger. Unless the drop rate is high enough that most people will get it anyway.

Ten minutes. DST changed start times.

I hope the droprate is high enough because I’m not spending Tender on it and I’ll be a very sad annoyed failed experiment if I miss out on my shiny disc.

:dracthyr_cry_animated:

4 Likes

Me too. Time limited crap like this should have a reasonable drop rate.

8 Likes

In fairness that’s besides the point. Designing fomo garbage like this is worse than the endless grinds they had in previous expansions. This event is up for a week, it spawns every hour, assuming you get literally ZERO sleep you get 160 attempts to try and get fomo items

1 Like

Oh, I’m not defending it. I’m just saying that this is probably what will happen.

Somehow Everquest survived Y2k and is still playing 25 years later

1 Like