Join a Guild that looks after each other

There are so many toxic posts on reddit and here, I rarely see good deeds and messages of joy, so here is a story from Mooseheads.

A few weeks ago we were all chilling on Discord and linking pictures of our current gaming setups. A core raider of ours, Kajixc, was quite reluctant to post his and through some pestering he did, and we found out 1) he didn’t have a desk, 2) he didn’t have a chair and his overall setup needed improvement.

Fast forward a week, collectively as a guild, we organised a chair, a desk, a new monitor, keyboard, mouse pad and brand new gaming rig to be express posted to his in time for Christmas.

Merry Christmas Arugal, continue to spread positively, Classic is a long grind and you need a team that looks after each other.

Screenshots below:

h t t p s://prnt .sc/qdd22p - current setup

h t t p ://prnt .sc/qdd2n2 - current setup

h t t p://prnt .sc/qdd2xh - new setup

5 Likes

This is great!

Keep up the good sh*t. I was questioning whether or not i want to transfer here from my US server but seeing this has given me hope…

3 Likes

Good on you guys - 100% what Vanilla was all about.

2 Likes

Thats pretty amazing

2 Likes

Mooseheads is very unique. We’re a mix of casual, semi hardcore, hardcore and pvp players. We are a mature guild that’s all about not stuffing around when it comes to slaying dragons. We have a good time raiding and promote positivity and good vibes within our guild and on the server. As a guild we have a very active discord. It is not uncommon to see 10-20 of us in one discord channel throughout the day hanging out having a good time. We have banter and memes and if you make a mistake in the raid, we laugh about it and its no big deal.

As a guild we give away unwanted loot from our raids to strangers or players from other guilds who have missed out on raids due to irl commitments when we have spots open. Collectively members in our guild pool together to gift items as described in deceptions link/post, also paying for subscriptions for our less fortunate members. We also understand that throughout life people face personal issues and hardships and we offer an extremely supportive community were its not uncommon for many of our members to listen to you and offer assistance (personally, I am mental health first aider).

Friday night is also MOVIE NIGHT. We hang out in discord, choose some movies and use a streaming app (free) for synchronised viewing.

GM strik3r#6132
Officer Calfzilla69#1660

A guild that is obviously full of great people.

He basically got a whole new rig right for Christmas. That is so awesome.

1 Like

I believe the huge majority of people around us when we play are wholesome and kind, it’s just the harshness that’s more vocal, people are pretty awesome.

1 Like

That’s awesome dudes <3