Jmorph/tmorph?

Been watching a large streamer the past couple days and saw him using it again on live. I know there are threads about tmorph in the past but was just wondering since if someone with as much stuff as a multi rank one has on his account is using it and even using it on stream it can’t be that big of a deal anymore.

7 Likes

it’s never been a big deal

literally never

edit: the ppl saying they got banned for tmorph lied they got banned for botting

7 Likes

Lie and slander! I got banned playing FLS on my feral in wod for tmorph​:roll_eyes::roll_eyes::roll_eyes::raising_hand_man::raising_hand_man::raising_hand_man::face_with_symbols_over_mouth::face_with_symbols_over_mouth::face_with_symbols_over_mouth:

3 Likes

u r my hero .

I tested u I log on and run the mythic plus I think I will wait for him to notice me… haha nothing
Ok hmmm maybe he was out mowing the lawn ok I’ll enter another mythic plus (at my own risk) surely my love will reply… nooo he’s talking to some night elf in Elwyn okayyyyy xx

1 Like

LMFAOOOO

pls . . …

1 Like

Why post this on the forums with names man. This is 2iq gameplay. Just let it go.

u really think they ban streamers?

who else is gonna give their game free advertisement.

if i were you, i wouldnt try it. streamers get away with quite a lot more than average joes do

No one has never gotten banned from tmorph lol

I doubt they’re actively seeking out jmorph accounts to ban but I wouldn’t use Snutz as justification

I’m sure they’d reach out to him directly and ask him to stop before they just canned his account

Reckful use to stream with a text overlay explaining he’s using tmorph etc

Do you mean Tmorph/Jmorph specifically, or just model editing in general? There were lots of bans in the past for model editing, but IIRC not for the kind of stuff Jmorph/Tmorph offers.

i was going to answer and be rude but i decided to just respond this way and tell u to find the answer ur looking for in my original post because it already says it

nobody in this thread is asking about removing floors and walls

Why use tmorph when you can just get a cool mog