Jinyu become a neutral Allied Race?

Thank you for the clarification. I had another idea, which is more amazing, and it ties into this very well. But I need to alter what I said. Screw the Hozen. No longer care about them (never did). The Jinyu should be neutral as they are wise, powerful, and can give back to the world without any faction ties. The faction wars are done. We can’t do that now with cross-faction. I’m glad.

With Warcraft Remix: Azmerloth, you do the entire game on that planet. Make some changes so no need for mounts to move fast or fly. This is staged out over time and is a timed event.

It’s the Infinites reviewing timelines of other worlds. But with the knowledge that the Murlocs have ties to the Jinyu, the Infinites could allow to speed of the process of your Jinyu character, which would then put you at a level appropriate from where you left off (which expansion you completed on Azmerloth), and you immediately start the allied race quest of joining the Horde or Alliance.

No more Hozen. They really didn’t contribute much and the Jinyu were not given as much credit as they should have.

I like the idea of the Naga, just when to fit them in to come back is the issue. Midnight would be a good expansion considering the Naga were trying to take the Sunwell in TBC.