Jintha Alor

I am needing to do Jintha Alor, but I have been unable to find anyone in game to help me. Would anyone be up for it?

When are you usually online? If you play Sunday morning, I can help then.

You could tag the mobs first, …and then… THEN… I SHALL SMITE THEM!

And the Forsaken shall be friends with the Human!

Then I can act out my fantasies of bringing peace between the Alliance and Horde!

1 Like

I can. I was about to make one of these for BRD, but I skipped the bird and the mallet a few months ago so I need to go back to Arie Peak at some point. I’ll be playing Saturday and Sunday.

edit: @Maley, I rolled through Jintha Alor with a group of 5 horde maybe the 3rd week after launch. Our server is pretty cool.

1 Like

I’m available most nights, though I haven’t been logging into classic because this has been a road block for me…and I keep forgetting what the server time is for Bloodsail…

I live in New Zealand, so I can’t really log on in the mornings. I haven’t mastered the art of gaming while sleeping :frowning: But I hope we can work something out so I can get back to levelling! The people levelling seems to have dropped off dramatically and not grouping up so much.

Server is EST …

Thanks! :slight_smile:

I can be available at 8pm server time Sunday if that suits anyone

Or I’m available today, just tell me here and I’ll log on.

8pm server is usually when I log off on Sundays, but I’ll stick around, just in case.

Hey, you know how there’s a Bloodsail discord server? Maybe we could use one of those chat rooms to coordinate?

I’ll park my character, Maley, at the entrance to Jintha, because even if you end up no longer needing my help, I’m sure others in the near future will!

I didn’t know there was a Bloodsail discord server! I guess I should have realised there was, there’s a discord server for evvvvverything lol!

Ok Darix, me and my rogue friend are online. We may be Horde, but we can help you kill things if you tag them first!

I went into the Bloodsail discord, but it actually looks like people are assembling there for an Onyxia raid! :o I didn’t know this. They have now pulled me down into the “Alliance Raid” discord channel, lol :smiley: <3

rofl… that was hilarious and fun.
Zod’s a great paladin!
Fun to see the NE moonkin in there, too.

Thank you for coming to help, it was definitely fun!

And Sharpbeak is mega cute!

1 Like