Jimothy mount, please

I don’t know what I wouldn’t do for a Jimothy mount. Heck, I’d even PvP.

Edit: A pet is great too. Thanks!

5 Likes

I had to look that up. Yeah that’d be cool. Maybe that and my chariots and carriages. :grin:

Oh and yay Peppermint. :blush:

2 Likes

Someone enlighten me. Because this is all I found:

And I don’t want to mount either of them. I’m not into that.

3 Likes

Google Jimothy Raccoon

1 Like

Is a raccoon that looks like they were made into a looney tunes accordion because their spine is shorter so super-short torso, practically no tail or neck but the rest of their limbs are normal.

1 Like

WoW twitter did reference him too.

https://x.com/Warcraft/status/2078495010475966556

That raccoon looks like it’s in its next evolutionary stage to start walking upright.

5 Likes

That looks like he ran into a wall at high speed and caused permanent spinal compression.

[edit: OH. He does actually have spine deformity. That’s less adorbs.]

2 Likes

He didn’t have Wile E. Coyote’s plot armor.

1 Like

But he does have our hearts.

2 Likes

I mean we have a groot already in wandering ancient so why not xD

1 Like

Make him a monthly trading post reward.

2 Likes

Looks like a jocky from LFD2

:milky_way: :hyacinth: :milky_way: :hyacinth:

1 Like

I feel sorry for him/her (sex unknown) the poor thing prolly has had a hard life.

google “Jimothy tshirt”, there is a bunch of them.

1 Like

I would even settle for a Jimothy pet so he can wander my house.

3 Likes

Jimothy looks like one of those creepy walker things from Fury Road.

Does this fall into the “chronically online” camp? Or is this more of a west coast thing? I had not heard of this until today.

It’s a fairly recent thing to pop up.

1 Like

How do youse get a Jimothy mount? Beat up everybody at the Village Inn, or Billy Jim?

1 Like