Jiglesworth Sr Positioning Bug

So I got the mount last night (seemed like quite the feat as someone who hasnt raided since Cata) , I was super excited about it until I mounted it.

The feet/leg positioning for all my toons stick out at this weird 45 degree angle and it just looks bizarre. I submitted a bug report, but I’m hoping to get some more traction on the forums so other people report the issue. Someone posted on the forums saying this issue has occurred on previous cat modeled mounts so IDK if its a big ask to fix this.

Couldnt post a image with my trust level so I clipped a quick twitch video.

ps I had to edit the name of the mount from the title because apparently the root word jig with 2 g’s cant be posted on the forum lmao little contradiction there.

1 Like

yeah it is kinda annoying…i honestly expected to see better artistic quality in the jello kitten.

The recent aotc and equivalent mounts have really not been as polished as some of the older ones…

yeah after looking at the mount animation it looks like they just used the character model used for riding drakes or larger mounts. so i think it should be easy to update the code to use the right character model, but idk.

1 Like

haha, modern blizz care+quality right there. /thumbs up

1 Like

The mount has the bear running animation instead of the flying cat animation, so there is a good chance that your character thinks they are on a bear.