Jigles dances!

Jigles (necro cov pet but won’t let me type full real name- add another g there teehee) dances in the AH dance party!!! Sooooo much cuteness :slight_smile:

Anyone know of any other pets that dance too?

EDIT: ok i’m not going crazy but he also got a slime pepe on it’s head!!! I’ve never seen it do that before xD I’ve only ever seen it “hunt and bring slime” before. Its cuteness just broke the cuteness meter :heart_eyes: :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

4 Likes

Thank you for the heads up, I just took my Jigles to the dance party and was not disappointed :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

1 Like

Update: I also found out the clockwork gnome dances, but several of the pets I tried didn’t, so I didn’t get too far testing them all!

2 Likes

I tried testing some too but couldn’t find any other dancers hehe. I really thought the murlocs would considering they have the rare dancing animation.

1 Like

The foxes dance. I’d guess too that if you have a Hunter with a fox tamed, that they would dance as well, it was always a special of the family.

2 Likes

I saw a hunter with their Fenryr tame dancing on its hind legs haha.

2 Likes

It won’t let me directly link it, but if you go there on the drop-down tab go to “Pet Properties” then select “has interactivity”. A list of all pets that do things besides looking cute with us comes up.

I haven’t checked this list recently but a lot of the new slimes & oozes interact as well.

3 Likes

Here’s a direct link for the “Has Interactivity” filter:

If you find any pets/interactions not listed, please let me know and we’ll add it to the list if it fits :wink:

4 Likes