JF Asked When we Want More Customization

I wouldn’t count this as a source by any means as its entirely anecdotal but I’ve sat three times now in the SW portal room for 1 hour and counted off players on Void Elves by Natural tones and Blue tones.

The numbers are actually remarkably close. Though natural does have an overall slight edge.

Now I only counted tones and did not look for tentacles or eye colors or what have you that may or may not indicate someone playing an Allerian style vs an Umbrician style Void Elf so this Anecdotal data is even more flimsy.

Still though. Seems a lot more even whenever I do that on my servers.

2 Likes

Yeah, fair valid point Fen. But I am just saying as to what I have seen. Yeah, I could be entirely false, and it could be equal or less, but I am not about to create a toon on every server to do a census.

2 Likes

Yep while the new colours erred more on the natural side, they’re perfectly usable for the void theme as well. I used to have my velf mage with white hair and blue skin. Perfectly fits a frost mage!

2 Likes

This right here.

Character customization should be added regularly, even if it’s only a few hairstyles here, or a few scars/tattoos there. Is it a “bottomless pit”? In a way yes, because you can (and should) always be adding more.

If other games can keep adding customization with major content patches, I see no reason why WoW can’t at least do it with each expansion launch. It should be one of those boxes that gets ticked when making every expansion. Just like new dungeons, new zones, new gear, etc.

3 Likes

All of that.

Its supposed to be a bottomless pit. Its supposed to be adding more for players to enjoy…

Customizations shouldn’t have a real finish line.

3 Likes