Jenafur is found .....just today

The Secret Discord group has got the info now to find Jenafur

4 Likes
5 Likes

If you want to read how the person (Paul) put it all together, you can read his process here:

3 Likes

Proud owner of Jenafur …I suggest you clear all mobs to last food spot, the food only last 5 mins in your bags once you pick it up…so clear the route of mobs go to the last food and start collecting it backwards.

Edit-Also be advised there are now Jenafur groups on group finder where you don’t have to pick up all the food and place it…just have to have visited the nelf in ashenvale then crazy cat lady in Goldshire then go to Karz and pick her up…but you need to do first two parts first before heading too Karz.

This one was surprisingly easy, so I don’t really understand how Ba’al was found first.

1 Like

The secrets were not made or introduced into the game at the same time. In addition, the Baa’l secret was found mostly through cache sniffing, iirc, and that was not possible with this one.

Once you have Jenafur …bring her out…target her then type /sit and see what happens.

1 Like

pretty insane

SPOILER

When she whispered ‘Bring me souls’ the first time, I…I genuinely did not know what to think. So rational me immediately summoned Trashy, aka Filthmaster Flex so he could poop on the ground & make everything right again.

1 Like