<jellyfish> AOTC / Casual mythic guild lookin for some DKs

Jellyfish was formed at the end of March 2020 on Zul’jin by some longtime WoW Friends.
We managed to get 11/12 NYA Mythic quickly, with the goal of being a relaxed mythic prog guild.
We are now an AOTC guild of former mythic raiders that want to push and complete AOTC quickly with a high level of play - then have free time for whatever we like doing!

Our core:
AotC together since Uldir

as a guild:
11/12 M Nyalotha
8/10 M Castle Nathria
3/10 M SoD - Took a break because of the blizz news
2/8 M - VotI - 2-3 bosses a tier is now our goal :slight_smile:
3/8 M Aberrus
4/9 M Amirdrassil

OUR GOALS:

• AOTC every tier, 2-3 mythic bosses. Then just do skip runs once a week.
  • Learning, getting better and pushing ourselves every pull and every kill.
  • A friendly community
  • We strive to be better after every wipe, and still have fun with it on a light schedule :slight_smile:

We get AOTC, run that for a few more weeks - 2-3 mythic bosses, some alt runs and skip runs for a few more weeks -And then call raiding till the next tier.
Some members have mythic+ goals, some have PVP goals, and some would like to play other games after achieving AOTC without having to find a new guild every tier.

Extra Guild Stuff

• Community is important to us so: Every tier we plan at least one non-raid activity: Mount runs, mog runs, achievements, dueling tournaments, jackbox nights and transmog contests.
  • We aim for a weekly RBG night. (1800-2k mmr))

Schedule:

Wed + Thurs 8:45-11:15 PM EST

Recruiting and Requirements:

High: DPS DK (tank OS a plus), Demon Hunter, Aug
Med: Shadow priest, Warlock
Low:

Look up fights, ask questions. Take constructive critique well, and improve yourself. Our members try hard to play to the best of our ability. We expect the same from anyone that joins.

We have no room for elitism or rude people. Everything can be approached from a standpoint of just respecting other humans.

Add me on discord if you have any other questions: Fifth (have some sort of WoW server in common with me, or Ill probably think youre spam - people add me to get my disc name)
you can also try bnet Fifth#1980
Save time open with what you play and links to logs :)!