Jack Of All Trades LF Guild to Join

Greetings:

The name is Mavianis. I have taken a hiatus from World of Warcraft for a few years and a couple expansions. I haven’t gotten to learn that much of the new expansion as of yet since I just came back. In the past I used to do a lot of dungeons, raiding, PvP and as well as just doing like Mount and mog runs… Now I am back I am wanting to run dungeons, mythics, Raiding, PVP and also mount and mog runs. I started playing since Vanilla but stop playing due to real life situations.

What I am looking for:
A guild that is treats you like your part of their family or community not just a another body or another number for the guild.
A guild that likes to just have fun, joke around and run things together even meaning if wiping on dumb mechanics and a boss over and over.
Basically run things like Dungeons, mythics, raiding, pvp and mog and mount runs but have fun doing so and not make it feel like another job or worry that you will be fired. lol

What I bring to the guild:
Several years of experience playing all different types of classes and specs.
Enjoying where ever I play meaning like tanking, healing or even DPS.
Able to learn mechanics and more about classes very fast.
I am the one that would that would switch toons or class or make a new one if we are hurting or slacking at a certain part in a raid or dungeon.

OK if you want more knowledge or want to talk to me about joining your guild. Leave a comment here and I will get back to you.

Hi Mavianis!

1. If someone is looking for friendly social community, the beating heart of a MMO, Found a Green Quest (US Horde Zul’jin & cross realm/cross faction community) is the place. While we have Keystone masters and amazing players, we have many more in the community either returning to WoW, in classic or just finding their way through the World of Warcraft in a casual friendly environment. We have mythic Mondays for a respectful and fun environment. We raid weekly in Wednesdays and Thursdays (7:30pm-10pm EST) and are interested in building up people not tearing them down. We have plans for guild sponsored PVP, regular t-mog runs to old content, Guild trivia and game nights, Pet battle tournaments, almost any activity you can think of in the game. If you’re a high key pushers but are getting turned off by negativity, or are a casual looking for a fun and friendly community or are a new or returning player intimidated by everything you see ingame and in Wowhead, we have Plenty of people ready to help you out. Give Found a Green Quest shot and you wont regret it.

Let Kiuayoukai or Van know if you’re interested!

Discord: kiuayoukai
Battle.net Kiua#1912
Discord- vanthegreat504
Battlenet- TheHammer#1904

Hey Mavianis,

What you’re looking for describes our humble little group perfectly. Check out our post below and please reach out if you are interested.

Hope to hear from you soon!
-Raevna

Greetings to you Mavianis and welcome back!

I dig the flexibility and team attitude from your post. Our guild really doesn’t pvp much, but if that is not a deal breaker, check us out:

WARCRAFT is a highly active, raiding guild on the merged realms of Khadgar/Alleria/Exodar/Medivh, and we are recruiting!

AOTC focused Guild established in March of 2015. We have nearly every AOTC since Highmaul and usually dip our toes into mythic.

We are rebuilding! Core spots available. We are looking for reliable players to push progression and end game content.

The raid schedule:
Tuesday 8:30p-11:30p EST
Thursday 8:30p-11:30p EST

You are expected to be on time with flasks, pots, enchants, gems, and smiles. If you need something, just ask! We are a TEAMWORK-oriented guild.

The atmosphere:

We offer a highly active, social, teamwork oriented, adult environment. We believe in player development, including gearing and training players without elitism or cliques. We do not have any ilvl requirements to join our guild. Gear can be easily obtained, but good people are priceless. :slight_smile:

“Special snowflake” accommodations, safe spaces, and “preferred pronouns” not available. Must understand the difference between helping and having control issues. If ex-military leadership causes triggers or meltdowns, this is probably not the guild for you.

Guild Discord server available for your voice chatting needs.

Contact information:
BNET:
Zoobee-Khadgar (First Officer) (zoobee#1855)
Discord:
zoobee#8147

If any of these roles in my post tickle your pickle let me know lol!

Hi. I think you might be a good fit for our AOTC guild, Moonwell Dancers.

Raid Times: Friday and Saturday: 5pm-7:30pm PST

Founded in February 2005, Moonwell Dancers is an eclectic blend of inclusive, casual, friendly guild players on the Uldum server cluster. (Connected realms include: Akama, Antonidas, Dragonmaw, Eldre’Thalas, Korialstrasz, & Mug’thol)

We play World of Warcraft for fun, and the guild has grown based on the idea that players can reach their shared goals in a friendly atmosphere far more effectively than in the cutthroat environment typical of so-called “raiding” guilds. We raid. We just have fun doing it.

Who should consider joining Moonwell Dancers?

People who like to do AOTC and high m+
Retired mythic raiders looking for fun and not CE
Casual players, achievement seekers, or altoholics looking for a social guild
Although we are not going to make people jump through hoops, we absolutely expect you to put a little extra time into your character to help the raid. We have a weekly m+ night to help you get weekly keys done, and there are plenty of guildies online to form groups with throughout the week. Ideally, we want someone who will put in the effort to gear through m+ and be willing to work together as a team. Players should be mindful of performance and have a desire to improve.

If you’re not interested in end game content, AOTC or high m+ keys, we want you to join us too! We have casual players and achievement seekers that like to explore what Azeroth has to offer. If you decide to try end game content, all guildies are welcomed and encouraged to attend m+ night and Friday’s raid.

Personality/vibing with us is as important a factor as skill/experience, so if you’re interested, please reach out for further information:

Recruiting Officer: Epsilòn (Bnet: Epsilonp#1422 Discord: EpsilonParadox#5640)

Co-Recruiting Officer: Xyndra (Bnet: Banzai#11228 Discord: Xyn#3805)

Hope to hear from you soon!

Hi, Mavianis,
I’m with Chain Reaction on Lightbringer. We’re an AotC guild running T/Th 7-9:30 pm pacific. We are looking to pick up a few specific DPS so I’m curious to know what you’d prefer to play.
Hit me up RowanBeth#1291 on Battlenet or rowanbeth on Discord if you like.

Hello Mavianis,

Epic Chaos is a Horde guild on Zul’jin we are AOTC and are looking to close out our core group for 10.2. Raid times are Fri/Sat 9pm-midnight est

We are a community driven guild where everyone is welcome and is treated like friends and family. We offer Mythic+ anywhere from 5 to 28 keys atm. We do Xmog runs and Mount runs weekly(GM is a completionist she is on a mount farm usually has over 360 mounts) so those get run all the time . TW raids whenever available. We offer a highly active discord as well. Where streaming is welcomed. We do giveaways with contest in guild for random items.

We are looking for chill, like minded individuals who want a home for more than just a raid tier. We are looking to make friendships that are long lasting and enjoyable for everyone.

If you are interested and/or would like to ask more questions message us on

Bnet: Drag0nss#11100
Bnet: Nymue#11411

Discord: DRAGONS#9572

Zul’jin: Dragonss
Nymueh

And as always - Embrace the Chaos be Epic!

HI Mavianis, we could use another member on our team for 10.2. We are mainly a raiding guild with some M+ on the side. Hit me up if interested.

Hey Mavianis!

Keystone Raiders is a new guild on Proudmoore eyeing AOTC for 10.2. We’ll raid one night a week (W 6-9 PT) with the rest of the week focused on M+ teams.

In-game — [A]Hansraj / [H]Hansraaj
Discord — Hansraj
BattleTag — Hansraj#1828

Currently recruiting for new roster to make a second raid group in my guild on area 52. We went 7/9 mythic and have a full 1st group and are looking to create a second group. Currently have a tank spot open (other tank is myself a DK)

Feel free to add me on discord: tanatithe
If want more info ect. The goal will be a cutting edge pushing group, fair disclosure its a new roster so may be slow start, depending on how much recruiting i can manage before season 3.
Our guild loves running M+ and always welcome another active player as well.
Cheers
(Please ignore character posting this… forum wont let me change it to main for what ever reason… lol